Reviews for The Sinner's Soul
Sword Maniac chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Hmm..

Interesting thought. Lose his humanity? But definentally a good shelloyd!

Could easily expand this to a larger storyline (pre and post).

Let me know if you are going to do more. I'll definentally read it!
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
That was really good! I mean seriously, I wish I could write like that! And the whole Sheena and Lloyd thing works for me. (Anything to keep Sheena away from Zelos is good!) Anyway... yeah that was great.
Saber Girl Jaina chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I likes.
Riptos-Calavera chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
OMG Puncutation. *Gets stabbed* nah im only joking, I was unsure where this was going at all to begin with, however I got there in the end.

Interesting twist in there and pretty deep.

All in all, not bad heh.
doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Hm, interesting plot line... and YAY! a Sheena Lloyd! ::happiness::

I think I have an idea as to where this is leading, BUT I honestly can't say I do, since there is an infinite amount of ways his can turn. As is the job of the writer to leave the main direction of the story a secret until it comes up. And, at least so far, you're doin' a great job of it! As always! n.n

Peace, Love, and Pimp'kns.

OLD LADIES! XD
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Hey, there's no need to worry about my reaction the pairing in this. Sure it's not one I agree with, but I'm mature enough to not mind it.

After all, this was still very well done. Even though it's not a favorite pairing of mine, I still thought it was very sweet. That was his last night as a human...and he left his soul with (the person).

All in all, this was one-shot was a wonderful addition to Sealed Fates, and shades quite a quite more light on everything that it happening, especially with the last chapter of SF. As always, a story well done, Arky!

The Sinner's Soul...so he DID become a sin bound Haibane after all! XD *Gets sent flying by a high jump kick from Serene*

I deserved that...

*Is still dressed as Amawa-Sensei XD*
Shane chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
HOLY CRAP THATS GOOD!
lloyd-forever chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
OMG wat the heck is Lloyd doing? holy geezuz... oh well it'll turn out all right in hte end XD tee hee awsmness! LOVE IT! *dances* HAPPY HALLOS!