Reviews for by number & size
omg plz no chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
why is it that i am hopelessly attracted to angst stories? i didn't even see the tag until after i finished. waa, it made me cry because i wasn't expecting it~! that means its good writing tho, (even though it makes me sad) because you get into it so much it pulls out your emotions... (waa~! still so very sad~! TT-TT)
Aunty Soshul chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
alkfsajf. It's so GOOD angsty! I feel like I get stabbed in the heart every time I read one of your stories. T.T
Melody-DarkManipulator chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow...this is great...

and talk about an insensitive Sora...what a meanie head. I mean yeah i know So is trying to help Ku get better but he doesnt have to be so harsh about it *pouts*
Usagi Uchiha Yuy chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Absolutely. Breathtakingly. Good. It's so sad but damn it touches just the right spots. You have amazing skills :) keep writing & take care :P

_~ UsagiUchihaYuy
glass0ghost chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
this was really really good!

I got upset at the end.

That's amazing, i love it.

Even though its sad, It was really really awesome.

Well done!
shakespeareslark chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Totally. Amazing.
Gentle Kit chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
So depressing, but so good. It didn't help that my playlist decided to play the Funeral March... Lol. Very well-written.
Kina-chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This was so sad! I wanted to cry my eyes out. (You write damn good AxelRiku.) This was so sad... so sad.
Elephant Dude chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Damn. And I mean it, damn. It's just in a way so sad. It's not the kind of sad you'd cry about, it's a small, dull pain, a grey world. That kind of sad.

Riku's really not doing very well, poor guy. Roxas doesn't exist and Axel is dead.

I like the style of this. It's written very well and it gives slight hints - very slight - of Riku's state of mind and reality. The lines from the medicine bottle are a good addition. So yeah, I liked it, very much.
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
That was devastating! Poor, poor Riku. So tragic, and there was the horrible truth at the end! I wonder how Axel died... It's too bad. Great job putting together something seemingly innocent and crushing it at the end. Riku was pretty insane. Poor him. It was leading you on with all sort of questions and they were answered very quickly; it ended abruptly and unexpectedly. I loved the way you pulled it off.
The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
This reminds me SO much of "A Beautiful Mind". It's always RIku thats skitzophrenic in Kingdom Hearts fics. How interesting.

Hard to read ( emotionally ), but a good read. Well written with just the right amount of secrecy until the last minute. Good job.
Kitten chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Wow, that was really unexpected. I was wondering what was going on and when I figured it out it was like, "BAM!" That was really good though. I loved it. Write more Axel/Riku!
SpazzyNinjaSpork chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
My favorite Axel/Riku story. The one that originally got me into it.

Magnificent. _
NightimeRoseOX chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Wanted to pull on my heartstrings? This ending really hits you on the back of the head...

I miss Axel (