Reviews for Jackie's Halloween Hero
Goldenbassets chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Love this! Love the idea of them going way back, before anyone else knew it too
thewafflebitch chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
that was freaking adorible
SprinklesAreFun chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Oh my god that was adorable i loved it so cute!
Hyde's Bride chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
OMG this was too adorable! Little Red Riding Hood and the big bad wolf...amazing and SO Jackie and Hyde! I love seeing stories about them when they were little. The miniature versions of them are so cute! Great job as always! :)
XXspuffster101XX chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
oh...so cute...the big bad wolf and little red riding hood...heh...I think that thanks to you, I shall now be hooked on reading j/h fics rather than just my usual spuffy and LoVe ones...heh...nice work

_

MONICA
Ellashy chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
that was so sweet... i hope theres more to the story
gah-linda chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Aww...that was so sweet. I loved the "anti-fear device" and of course Hyde has his own little code of honor even when he's nine. (Or maybe that's just me projecting Danny Masterson onto Hyde...did you see him on Punk'd? *sigh*) And I loved the image of the Big Bad Wolf walking Little Red Riding Hood home. hehe ) I just watched the Halloween episode with the elementary school, and I was SO glad someone got around to writing a Halloween story! Thanks. )
allienicole16 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
awe that was a really sweet story. Good job with it.
tanith75 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
So cute. An anti-fear device - that was so sweet. Nice one-shot
relena cameric chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
That was a lovely and heartwarming story.
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
that was so adorable! haha i loved 'destroy' and 'give back.' its so sweet that she kept the little 'anti-fear device' for so long. great story!
kiki chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
i wish u can continue love it!
Zenkindoflove chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Aww this was so sweet. Little Jackie and Hyde are so cute together.
Casper1990 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
LOL, that was one of the oddest and sweetest fics I've read in ages! It was a very cool concept and I was hoping there would be Halloween themed That 70s Show fics today so thanks for writing it. It was a fun story to read and hilalrious to see a little Hyde doing Zen and a little Jackie throwing a tantrum. Really good story. :)