Reviews for Tergiversate
kosar1376 chapter 15 . 2/15
YOU MUST please please UPDATE(T.T ) ( T.T)
Davey Strudel chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I want to read more *cries*
Davey Strudel chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Nell is a girl. If you have read/watched far enough to see her adult form you will know. Just search adult Nell and see what pictures come up.
blacklengend99 chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
i do hope you would find "inspiration" to continue on with "Tergiversate". loved it
OokamiAkai chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
i think you should finish writing this story. if not for us as fans then for yourself. your other stories as well. your a good author and you should finish so you can say "yeah, i did that." i think a 5 year hiatus is quite long enough, ne?
Akira Namikaze chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
Please continue as I think you are a fantastic author
OgichiRocks chapter 15 . 8/1/2011
I really am loving this story! I see that you haven't updated it in like two years, and I wish you would update it more now! I think you should put some more Yaoi into it between Ichigo and his inner hollow (who's name I suddenly forgot while typing this). I hope you get over your hiatus and make a great comeback, I believe that the next part of your story will rock, remember what you promised everyone at the end of chapter 14! Anyways, please update. Thanks!
Nikotehfox chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Ah, sorry 'bout the last comment. I'll just gender switch her in my head. :)
Nikotehfox chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
In chapter 246, pg. 9, Dondachakka refers to Nell as a girl. :D Sorry if I'm a little rude in pointing it out, but inconsistencies annoy me. :) I actually really like Liason and hope this one is as awesome.
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
This story has been great so far. I find it hilarious when Ichi plays with Rukia as a hollow. XD I hope this story comes off it's hiatus soon.

Ffesthe chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
If you didn't know yet, Nel is a girl. With boobs to rival Orihime's.
Danbe chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
For future reference, Nell, or Neliel, is a girl. In her released form, she has big boobies.
Zeth chapter 15 . 6/23/2009
Howabout I give ya' some inspiration, dude.

Ichigo and company go to house, chat a little and he shows around a bit/or resting. They then go to Aizen's, who sees them coming and quickly overpowers them. While this is happening, other shinigami go through Urahara's portral and join the fight, intent on getting the two shinigami back. They get more and more backup until it's a full-out battle arrancar vs. shinigami. Meanwhile Aizen threatens to kill Rukia and Ichigo's dad, Isshin, unless Ichigo joins him, telling him he was already one of them too. Ichigo tries to refuse, but Rukia and his dad start to be tortured so he finally snaps, his hollow takes control, and you can go on from there.

Please, update, I don't care if you have writer's block. With this many reviews, this stiry is worth it. Plz plz plz plz plz update. I hope I gave u a little inspiration. Okay then.. bye...
Shade chapter 15 . 6/12/2009
Have you got back your insperation now? Its been a while now... over a year, if I'm not mistaken. Anyway I hope you get it back soon, 'cause I wanna read the end of the story.

I see that you change Neliel's gender to a female, which could been a bit difficult if she got back into her adult form, if you still had her as a boy... I can't picture it, can you?

Please update as soon you got your ideas down on this story. X3
Egem chapter 15 . 4/16/2009
Hey, you!

Your story is something... unique! Dont say me youre not gonna write it anymore (for some time, at least) -.- ...

I rate this like the best fanfic about Bleach (in my opinion, of course) and I simple cant imagine youre not continuing with this one... :/

So I just wanted to let you know that you have continue writing on this one as soon as possible, or I... I dont know, simple... this is amazing one, please, try write more at the soonest, nyah... -.- ... :D

Youre a talented one at writing...! .p