Reviews for The Reflection of Oneself
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 26 . 1/2/2008
Ok, I find the relations to Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts...whats the word that means putting something in when it actually doesn't chronologically fit? Bah whatever. I just don't see them talking about video games during a time of war and ninjas, but that's just me.

I find Nanitako's righteous fury of pink hair kinda funny. It's true; people with pink hair tend to be insane, or at least feisty like in Arche's case. The whole strangling was very amusing, and the idea for Konohamaru to come up with a elixir that can temporarily change his gender was pure genius.

Oh! New name time! I'm on it! ...huh, nothing from TotA will help. Sheena wouldn't sound right either... Perhaps Arche, the witch from Tales of Phantasia, or Taikou, which means 'Light Pink' (where it's not entirely pink), which rhymes with Taiyou, meaning 'sun' (and he's bright like one). Anything is fine, but PLEASE! Don't make it those cliche'd names that authors always use in those Female Naruto(wth) stories (Naruko, Naru, Naruta, ect.) But I believe you won't do anything that would ruin this story's reputation completely. You already steered clear of the 'Surviving Clone Cliche'. _;;

Anyway, it's nice to read such a nice story after new years. A bright year already if I do say so myself (if only it wasn't so cold...) Hope to read more in the future, and have a happy new year!

-Vegeta the 3rd.
JPMod chapter 26 . 1/2/2008
Hmm... Pink hair with red eh? I'm guessing here that if Naruto was born a girl, he would hair that is a cross coloring of Minato and Kushina's - red and blonde would make a lighter red boarding on pink. I say that was totally unexpected, given I was expecting a blonde girl much like Naruto's sexy-no-jutsu form.

And given Minato has blue eyes, Nanikato's girl form getting green eyes mean that Kushina has green eyes.

So I salute you for catching me off guard there. Now that I thought about it, it would make sense to have those features if Naruto was born a girl. :)

BTW, what is Nanikato's girl-form's name? It was not mentioned at all. Unless you plan to put it in the next chapter, perhaps you should go back and just add the name there, eh?

In the end, I truly had a great laugh over the boys' predictament into truly turning into girls. I guess you gotten the idea out of watching/reading Harry Potter, thus producing a combination of the sexy-no-jutsu and the politus potion. I wondered if Tsunade had tricked Jiraiya to drink that potion and become a woman for a few months. It would have taught the perv a lesson. ... Then again, knowing Jiraiya, he wouldn't have minded parading around as a sexy babe, unless he transformed into an old hag that is. LOL! XD
snowecat not signed in chapter 26 . 1/2/2008
You need to go back and edit this. You've missed words and phrases like they've gone out of style. Other than that, this was a very funny chapter and I look forward to more.
zedelghem chapter 26 . 1/2/2008
Oh, I almost died laughing when Nanikato came out. Looking like a girl and PMSing...*breaks into laughter again*

Nice job on the chapter! I wonder what Sasuke's reaction will be...and Tayuya's too. Maybe you should have the elixer last longer than they thought it should XD

I hope the bone marrow transplant goes well!
AznPuffyHair chapter 26 . 1/2/2008
well, for Nanikato's name... just chuck in Naruko. Don't ask why, it just fits in my eyes. Other than that... u think he takes after Kushina huh? With a mix of Minato... but definitely the temper of a PMSing woman (shudder). Oh the terror that Konohamaru had unwillingly put himself in... and Jiraiya if he ever gets out of the hospital early.

Anyway, good job on the chp. Hope u can do a scene of the ghosts' reaction to Nanikato. I mean... just imagine the teasing Zabuza will give and the squeal of how cute he... she is from the only female member in the summons (and the only blind one, but sees more than the rest). Oh, let's not forget Tayuya... She is goin' ta flip As for Sasuke... i wonder wut his reaction will be... Now that i mentioned them, u SERIOUSLY needs to stop neglecting them, at least not for the next ONE chp. I just think it's important that i see their reaction

Otherwise, i really see no problem with the whole deal. Just curious as to why choose cosplay? Hmm... not that it's a bad thing, so long as you don't stuck Nanikato into something too sexual. Cuz if u do, i believe many males will suffer premature death... or large amount of blood lost due to nose bleed Yes, he... she can be that scary. Now if we have Naruto teaching him/her a few things about the Sexy No Jutsu. (rofl... but probably wishful thinking)

nellie330 chapter 26 . 1/2/2008

CrystalMind chapter 25 . 12/30/2007
You may call it short, but it's longer than anything I've written. *winces*

Ah... the infamous cat chase: essential for all genin. It was nice to see that. It lightened the mood for the more serious issues later.

I especially like how you've kept Nanikato as his own person. (Example A: His hatre

of ramen) He's not just a souped-up/amnisiac version of Naruto. Yes, I know that's kind of the point of the fic, but you've done well with it. Once again, good job.

And an evil plot? Even better. I look forward to more,
Songbird21 chapter 25 . 12/26/2007
I gotta Naruto gonna come back to life in some way? I think all the talk of Naruto being dead is starting to get to me and I don't know if I can continue reading.
J.F.C chapter 25 . 12/24/2007
Love the story so far, it's really awesome. I can't wait to see the next update, I hope you update soon.
Nanya chapter 25 . 12/10/2007
Dunno what I did to make you mention me at the beginning, but thanks. :D

As for the chapter itself, it was pretty darn good. Should've seen Nanikato making friends with that year's "Dobe".

Sure hope that those three get what's coming to them in the end.
stuckinabottle chapter 25 . 12/10/2007
wow! i'm glad sasuke was in for a bit! :) i can't wait to read more!
KaiPhoenix chapter 25 . 12/8/2007
*grins* I like the way Nawaki and Obito 'fell' into their information on the Ni
takuya chapter 25 . 12/8/2007
oh what a really super chapter i was yet not to have met sai but i he is emotionless and changed much by naruo like how he changed sasuke and the other like neji but now naruto not around no wonder sai still like this
kamiii chapter 25 . 12/8/2007
wow, this chapter brought sai in. that was really interesting that he could sense the ghosts around. it was heartwarming to know that kegawa found his partner, well i cant wait for the next chapter to come out, its gonna be awesome
Quathis chapter 25 . 12/7/2007
Very nice chapter, and while short, was well done with many good scenes, like Tayayu pulling a Naruto on Sasuke's face. Also the way Sai is shown as a good guy was sneaky but kinda fun. Again, a wonderful chapter.
1,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »