Reviews for The Reflection of Oneself
kiniyakkii chapter 30 . 5/5/2009
Ah, this story is amazing. It would have been nice to see the entire story written out, but it's perfect as is. A little awed that you found all those RE- chapter titles, really. Great story.
dark-kitsune-chan chapter 30 . 4/11/2009
yay! I liked a lot lot very much...

my favorite part was when obito and tsunade's lil brother appeard it was reaally funny.. :) i liked a lot well congrats! :p
puregarnet chapter 27 . 3/12/2009
adore it!
puregarnet chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
nice story.
Drelmar chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
What is with all the Rs in the Ch. names.
DonutBeagle chapter 30 . 11/25/2008
Sob, I already have read the story to the final overview and I have to say I am really impressed!

It was sad to see Naruto had to die, but he was reincarnated into the more calm and less boisterous Kyuuzano Nanikato. I enjoyed seeing how Sasuke had to deal with his past sins before he finally came to terms with himself and became a father-like figure to Naruto's clone. Tayuya filled in the big sister role and drove Nanikato's life up the wall with her dirty mouth and sexy looks.

Also, the way Konoha was affected by Naruto's death was predictable to any hardcore Narutard. His closest friends weeped for him (Iruka took his student's death the hardest) while the majority of the civilain population were overjoyed and most likely had a small party under Tsunade's nose. About twelve years later things had changed: the village had softened up on Naruto, while his closest friends still carried fresh wounds of Naruto's passing, the two older council members (their names shall not be repeated) have conspired with Danzo to overthrow the Nanadaime Hokage in a attempt to consolidate power for their own selfish reasons.

Now with Nanikato back at Konoha and the lingering of the hatred for Naruto still evident, those who hold Naruto in high regard will have to find a way to keep Nanikato's identity a secret, while the shameful festival approaches...

I really feel sorry for your mother's passing, not evens she should have been taken away just yet. Thankfully we can agree she is in a better place, and watching over you as you continue to grow.
Blood Zephyr chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
O.O ...This is an interesting storyline.
pk3224 chapter 30 . 11/9/2008
Dude awesome story. I especially like the way you use a particular word to begin your story. It gives the story a good beginning. I'm sorry about your Mom and hope you find peace soon. :)
qyolover1 chapter 30 . 10/27/2008
Sorry for the loss of your mother, but your fanficton was awsome and it had a good plot and made me respect OC's. Thanksies! :)
NOPEEEEEE chapter 10 . 10/8/2008
I like this story. DO keep writing.

The only bad thing is that there are several typos, but not to many. Its good. ima gonna put you on alert. YAY!

Keep on keeping on, Bloodstained.
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 30 . 10/3/2008
While it is sad not to see the rest of this in your brilliant writing form, it is still comforting to know the sort version of it, and sort of play it within our own imaginations.

When I first found this story, I believed it would be a great story, and it was. Obviously one of its kind. It was a good read and should be good practice for whatever you plan to write later in college. I'll personally seek out whatever other books you may write in the future.

-Vegeta the 3rd
takuya chapter 30 . 10/3/2008
its a real shame that you couldn't finish this story but am glad you got that summary of the end up it sounded like it could have been great, hopefully i will enjoy more of your work in the future
AnonElli chapter 30 . 10/1/2008
Wow, the ending could've been BRILLIANT. I mean, you gave the final overview, but it's just so sad to see such a good story discontinued. Thank you so much for sharing this great story with us, though ]
wtf chapter 30 . 10/1/2008
wow... that would have sucked
dragondancer123 chapter 30 . 10/1/2008
Even though I'm disappointed in how the story ended up not being finished. I'm really happy that it even exsisted at all. I hope to read more of your stories and hopefully they will be in a topic that I know...
1,049 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »