Reviews for The Reflection of Oneself
dragondancer123 chapter 30 . 10/1/2008
Even though I'm disappointed in how the story ended up not being finished. I'm really happy that it even exsisted at all. I hope to read more of your stories and hopefully they will be in a topic that I know...
the grey mage chapter 30 . 9/30/2008
thanks for the closing. and thanks for sticking with it for so long.

the quality of naruto writing here at fan fiction has kinda gone down hill. the 06/07 summers were the best time. hope you enjoy your classes and even more pass them.
AznPuffyHair chapter 30 . 9/30/2008
mm, sad to see his happen. tis a good story to abandon. Well, in the end, we can't have everything.

hope eventually u'll return and write in something that's more familiar to the majority.

HAVE FUN!.
zedelghem chapter 30 . 9/30/2008
Your writing can be improved? O.O No offense meant - I mean, your writing was amazing to begin with!

I'm sad that we couldn't see the whole story put into action. Still, thank you so much for what you did 'give' us! :)
KaiPhoenix chapter 30 . 9/30/2008
thank you for posting the Final Overview and for working on this as long as you have

sometimes you have to set aside a story for many years before you can take it up again, and it might have gone under major revisions since then...I had to do that to my very first Naruto story.

I still haven't re-released it and actually had to change the way it came out as I had to end up letting one character live that I had originally killed in the beginning and that completely re-set the stage for the first third of the story (and it was one of those long-ish ones)

I sincerely look forward to when you post again, whether it is ever for this story or for one completely different

shinkan neko85 chapter 30 . 9/30/2008
Hey thanks for the final overview it meant a lot to me, good luck in college it's a lot of work but it's also a lot of fun, make lots of friends. _ what college are you going to?I'm at Sierra College in California. if you ever need anything just ask, my email is
SpeeDemon chapter 30 . 9/30/2008
I was wondering if I could take over this story for you?
RPGmastar chapter 30 . 9/30/2008
A story that would of made a kick ass anime of it's own. I'm sad to see it end.
storynerd chapter 29 . 9/14/2008
my deep condolences for yur lose.

yur story was truly wonderful. can u give me a short summary of how it would have continued?
Ryshel chapter 29 . 8/5/2008
hi

i just finished your story

up to the disconntinue...(i suck with spelling...)

and i would greatly apprieciate

it if you would let me know how it

ends :3

thankies

the dreamfang
J.F.C chapter 29 . 8/4/2008
I must say this really was one of my top favorite stories, and I have always remember it as on the very first stories I read when I first entered this site. Oh well, I do understand your reasons for not continuing it, loosing a mother is really a very hard thing, and I hope you will recover from this situation soon.
Noon6 chapter 29 . 8/4/2008
bye Usagi-no-Kasai-chan, it was nice reading your story while it lasted

PS: I regret hearing about your mother, and you quiting the story because of that, but this is the option you choose so I won't try to mess with ya
yumekiba15 chapter 29 . 8/3/2008
im very sorry about your mother

and i hope your doing okay :)

yumekiba
RevanLight chapter 29 . 8/2/2008
I'm very sorry to hear of your mother passing away. You have my deepest sympathies.

Thank you so much for this piece of fiction; what you have done so far was well written, engaging and unique.

I hope your creativity finds other outlets in the future.

Best wishes,

RH
AnonElli chapter 29 . 8/1/2008
You have deepest condolences, usagi-san. To be honest, I'm really sad that your story has been discontinued, but I completely understand your situation. I may not have the same experience, but I know for a fact that it's just downright cruel to see your loved one die slowly like that. The feeling of loss may never go away, but it will get better.

Thank you very much for this wonderful read, and I wish you all the best. D
1,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »