Reviews for The Reflection of Oneself
sky75rk chapter 29 . 8/1/2008
i'm sorry for you loss. i can't say that i particularly understand your situation as I have never lost a parent before, but still, i'm sorry.

...i would like to know what would've happened if it's not too much trouble...
aki6 chapter 29 . 8/1/2008
I'm very sorry to hear about your mother. Do take care. At this point in time, mentioning anything else seems crass and unfeeling. But I hope when you feel better, you would think about putting up a summary of how the story would continue and end. If you have no intention of doing that, then I would appreciate a short summary of the ending. Thank you.
QA chapter 29 . 8/1/2008
I'm sorry Usagi-chan, I know how losing a parent feels, I lost both of mine in a plane crash when I was five along with my older sister who committed suicide a few weeks later, I'm very sorry, I'd hate to lose a parent that way. Your story was a great read, and I'd love to know how it ended. Once again, I'm very sorry. But allow me to give you a small piece of advice, don't let grief consume your life.
GoblinKing2112 chapter 29 . 7/31/2008
The pain of losing a loved one is very great. The loss of will is great as well. I know too well. When my grandmother, the only person in my family that I really loved looked up to, died I lost my resolve. I stopped really taking care of myself, hence why I am 300 lbs. in weight and only 5'11". So, I feel your pain. I couldn't even look at her at the funeral. That was back in 19.

May you perservere through your hardships. And remember: you can always return to your story at a later date. Whether you choose to or not is up to you. I personnally would rather you wait awhile before considering taking on any projects. But, I digress. May you never have to deal with these horrors ever again. Pain is to be perservered. Words of wisdom. May Nanikato live on in my thoughts ad infinum. Good authors like you must be remembered. Until next time...
Mr. Shadowman chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I am deeply sorry that your mother died. I give you my condolenes, and I hope you'll do well in the future. I want to suggest though, that what if you handed your story over to a an experience writer, like yourself, so that your reader's could still be able to continue to read the story. You can hand over what you would have written to he/she and they'll write it.(I don't mean me. Trust me I would put it to shame, but to someone else. If you find the suggestion any bit insulting, then I'm sorry.) Again, I hope you'll live happily. 'Til next time.
cyanbilbo chapter 29 . 7/31/2008
I'm really sorry about your mother. I know how painful and life-changing it is to see your mother die slowly. I'm sad to hear about the story, but I completely understand. My deepest sympathies for you and your family.
keebler-elmo chapter 29 . 7/31/2008
I am sorry to see this story has been discontinued, but that doesn't matter in the face of your situation. I wish you the best.
SpeeDemon chapter 29 . 7/31/2008
For some reason I cant log in. Any ways I liked that you told us that you wont be doing anymore writing.
shinkan neko85 chapter 29 . 7/31/2008
Usagi chan I'm so sorry to hear about your loss...it's hard to loose a loved one...and even though you have lost her your steel willing to let us no how the story would have been written...please take all the time you need...but yes I would like to know how this story would have ended...my email is ...and I'm sorry again about your loss
Kajeth chapter 29 . 7/31/2008
my deepest condolences. i'm sorry for your loss. :/

and sorry if it sounds insensitive, but i'm also equally sad to see TROO discontinued... although i understand that it's too hard to look at it now. maybe you should just post how this story was suppose to go instead of having everyone spam you wondering where TROO was going...

it was a wonderful 2 yrs tracking TROO. take care of yourself. *hugs*
Solar Guardian chapter 29 . 7/31/2008
Well, I hope that one day you truly recover from such an event, and I am sad to see you go. However, I understand your reasons, so I'm grateful that you at least told us you were leaving, instead of just up and leaving.

Thank you for at least providing us with this story, as it was a fun one to read.

Good bye.
Patet chapter 29 . 7/31/2008
It's such a shame that a wonderful story is left undone.

I'm very much would like to know how it ends though.

Please do take care of yourself.

And... if its possible, try to finish this tale.

Even if it takes years. Such wonderful plot shouldn't be left hanging. But if you can't still, its fine.

Please do tell us what happens next... until the end.

Thanks for the interesting read!

More power!
Iathan Rellan chapter 29 . 7/31/2008
While I'm sad that this story won't continue, I have enjoyed it immensely. The unique plot and premise couple with your own writing style made this tale a joy to read. And although this won't help your situation much, you do have my condolences (my father recently seeing his mother pass away to cancer). Thank you for the time you invested to write.
S.A. Tsukasa chapter 29 . 7/31/2008
Miss Usagi-chan

I am very sorry to hear what happened to your mother. I pray so that you may have the strength to move on. I cannot understand the pain you went through, but I have a slight idea of how empty it must feel. My mother was in a car accident recently and for a few hours I feared that I had lost her.

I enjoyed reading your stories very much and I hope one day you may have the heart to continue what you enjoy doing.

You'll be in my prayers.

S.A. Tsukasa
ABitterPill chapter 29 . 7/31/2008
I'm sorry to hear you have decided to discontinue this story. I really enjoyed it. However I can understand your reasons.

I'm truly sorry to hear about your loss and you have my condolences. I pray that the future is brighter for you than the recent times have been. Safe Journeys on the road of life.
1,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »