Reviews for The Reflection of Oneself
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Very interesting start. I'm eager to see where you'll go with this, unless it's NaruSasu... then I'll probably stop reading. Will the clone have things like fox ears and tails?
Really Bad Fanfiction chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This sounds interesting. Your Kijutsu stuff sucks ass. I'd continue doing this, but you'll probably ignore me because more readers like the series than dislike it. That's wrong, but whatever.
LiMiYa chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
A very unusual idea. love to see where it goes.
gohon ssj4 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
hm good fic
Firefly25 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
It's an interesting premise - were you, by chance, inspired by Timothy Zahn's Thrawn Trilogy ('Heir to the Empire', 'Dark Force Rising', and 'The Last Command')? - and, so, I will keep an eye on this to see where it goes.

Now, if I remember correctly, kikkai genkai are carried within a family's genetic makeup, like so many other traits... if Kabuto gets this to work, the implications are severe. Why? you ask. Simple: keeping such things as the Byakugan 'secret' becomes that much harder - with the proper equipment, the need to actually kidnap a subject is eliminated; the only hurdle remaining would be the devising of a suitable training regimen, whether for the clones or transplant subjects (recall that Kakashi's sharingan eye is a transplant, and Zaku is an example of someone with implanted weapons).

I understand, too, that without the use of another set of specialized assets, the clone would be his (or her) own person.

Finally, there is one last wrinkle: the Kyuubi. I seem to recall that the Yondaime's seal was intended to guarantee that the kitsune died along with its jailor...
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
It should start with a quick overview of what happend over the last twenty years. 'it would then start out like the anime and manga did, meaning that some of the children are just a few days away from the Genin test. Maybe you could have Sasuke be the leader for the team that one of Naruto's children is on.
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This is a very interesting idea. Naruto; a clone. Kinda reminds you of Tales of the Abyss. It would make the most sense if the clone won't have the same name and doesn't remember anything. I will love to see how this turns out.
Lacri Osa chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Kage: I love it! And I can be your beta reader, if you wish. Updaye soon! Please! Its so good!
Belletiger chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
OMG!OMG!OMG! I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD ADOPT MY BUNNY IDEA AT THE FORUM! THANK YOU THANK YOU! I LOVED THE CHAPTER!

Sure thing I will add it to my email alert and favs

Anyway, the first chapter is so far very good. I can't wait to see what happens next. If you want I can send more suggestions for you to the story

Anyway, THANKS FOR ADPTING MY BUNNY IDEA! *Hugs you*
Kumoatsu chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Love it. I haven't seen this idea before make it good.
Sir Graq chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Another excellent work by the great Usagi-no-Kasai. Keep up the excellent work.

The Annoying reviewer

Sir Graq
Hollyhock-san chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Naruto...T-T It's sad he died.I can't wait for the plot to thicken.I like you idea,it's pretty good.
Siehorse chapter 1 . 10/31/2006

Nice.
random reader chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
T_T

So sorry, I can't stop my tears...

I think the plot is good.

I hope you continue.