Reviews for Kiss Of Death
Gracette1023 chapter 1 . 2/17
oh my goodness, PLEASE write a fanfiction with the 10th doctor as a vampire and he seduces Rose, my gosh that would be amazing. I would only trust you with something like that.
TheUltimateFandomer chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Woah. I decided to read your first fic, and just, wow.
OMG chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Loved it! You are awesome!
Water Wolf 100 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
o.O So ummmm I'm only reading horor stories because I'm trying to write one myself. Then I came across this, and I was actually expecting it to have some sort of humurous ending...not that...

It's for reasons like this I don't actually watch horror movies. I still don't know what's possessing me to write on. It's more thriller than horror I suppose, but anywho, I digress.

This was freaky! So ummmm really great job. Like I said, not a horror fan but I can't deny giving creit to a well written story when I read one. Peace out.

~Wolfie

(PS if there are people with steel tongues in my dreams tonight, I'm probably going to lose me mind. Visit me in the mental hosipital my family sends me to.)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
nice job.
DWIAgal chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Woah creeeeepy
Snake D'Morte chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
They shoulod do this as a movie, that would scare the shit out of me and that is a big deal to doXD great just brilliant I love itXD
watercolour dreams chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Whoa, that just encompassed the suspense & fearsomeness of a horror movie. Though at times the characters seemed a little OOC, the horror of the story made up for that. The ending was fantastic, particularly the last three lines. They were ironic in canon with the series yet freakishly frightening at the same time. Well done, I enjoyed reading that.
Devan Dev chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That was fun! (At least, I hope it was meant to be fun.) There's something utterly hilarious about taking a horror-genre cliche and setting it in the TARDIS. Thanks!
Miles333 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
No, you killed the Doctor! *wails brokenly* But other than that, a pretty good fic. It gave me shivers... O_O
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Ditto. :0!
Cathy chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Bloody hell. haha. please excuse the pun. very awesome and awful at the same time.

That would have been absoulutely fan-tabby-dosey if it had been a dream in the end.

eugh. i'm sqeamish.

anyway, it was brilliant writing!

:D love cathy x
TARDISgirl192 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
O.O

Ah! That's so scary! Loved the part where the Doctor screamed die and kicked the TV to stop it though. But other than that really scary!
Time Lady 802379 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Freaky! Seriously freaky! You've got me scared now! Hope you're happy! (Knowing you, you probably are though!)
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Wow! Really, all I can say is, wow. A bit cheesy, but all in all, pretty good. :D