Reviews for The Haunted Portrait
EndlessFlame chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Haha! This was nice. Gotta love a protective Sasuke.
Candy Blossomhearts chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Aw the poor stalker. Haha he deserved it though :P

Such a great story too, definitely going to my favorites :)
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
lol, how amazing was that! ;p
Boriqua-chan chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Oh, gee... I wouldn't be surprised if Sasuke had just put the picture in his pocket, never to be forgotten...
Bullet2tm chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Awww, that is sweet! Wonderful one-shot. :)
Mandarins chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Awesome Story :D

Dude, that stalker is a peeerrvert! xD
qazwsxedcrfvtgbyhnujmikolp chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
oh, that's hilarious! I loved it, seriously.
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Haha, I think I read this a while ago, and I had loved it. I still love it :)

Yea, it wasn't that scary, more funny than anything - probably so because of Sasuke's great anger and peoples' reactions. Still, the story was quite good :)
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
i really liked it, i thought that sasuke's anger was more or less justified. Haha, the only scary thing about this was Sasuke's fury.

I think you did a wonderful job writing this, and it was sweet.
C.a.s chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Holly crap! I'm soooo Gonna be on egde for the next couple days! I mean really I already feel like someones watching me last thing I need is to think I'm bein watched in the shower! GOD! Any ways great story. I can tell it's really good cause now I'm parinod as hell! DAMN
ju1i3Oh chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
It was hilarious when Sasuke got pissed! LOL!

I loved it! Good job! XD
Menolly Harper chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I swear I'm just addicted to your writing now. Yay you get your 100th review on this one! I love the ending, so succinct, so hilarious. Fantastic job
Lindy Rose chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
So cuuuuuuuuuuuute! I love this

yes actually I seem to love ALL of the writing I've read of yours so you know what that means? TO YOUR PAGE TO READ MORE!

I think the way you wrote Sasuke was incredible, by the way.

Sarai
CandyCane460 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
NICE! I liked it!
ForgottenxMemories chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Omg, January! You're SUCH a brilliant writer! SasukePossessivenessHELL A' SEXY! Ha, I love this! That stalker messed with the wrong girl. What the hell was up with that teenager with syphilis? He was CRAZY in a bad way!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »