Reviews for The Haunted Portrait
justboredokay chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
i really liked this story and the stalker got what he deserved! yay!
sura-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
i loved it lol that slaker had it in 4 him! but it was a great story! XD
freakenout chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
LMAO! nice . love it ! xDD. do more! woohoo! :]. lol she is all his. :D
Tears like Crystals chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
LOL! *bows down to author* That was an AMAZINGLY hilarious slightly scary story! I LOVED IT! XD LOL! GO SAKURA! LOL loved this story :)
Ohohen chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
SasuSaku. A kickass couple. Literally. This story is full grown proof. D I loved it. So much. An overprotective Sasuke and a enraged charging Sakura. The perfect couple, don't you agree?
nariko chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
truly aweomse fic like many of your others thank u for a good read
emrevolemina chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
that was really funny:)
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
That was incredibly cute and a bit suspenseful haha. It just adds to the wellness of this story. Very cute and adorable to read. I love Sasuke in here. He's so great with her.
T0FU chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
That was really good. I Thoroughly enjoyed it, :P

I'm looking forward to any other stories you write.
Pale Moonlit Nightsky chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Isn't it kinda funny that everytime I review your stories I always end up screaming 'OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SOO MUCH' at the beginning?

Curse you, for being such a good author, you make my mind go POOF. XD

This was a great one-shot, and I'll be darned if I ever read another Halloween one better than this. Not too scary, but soo -ooh bad word- AWESOME. Love your work!

-Moonlight
MiyukiAya chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Cool! Go sakura!
sillylittlenothing chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
That was a cute story. Out of curiousity, why was the black haired man stalking her? Was he still alive when he was found? Or was it just a body recovery? Where did he come from? You know, you would probably write a second chapter just explaining who this guy was. A story from his point of view even, explaining why he was following her like that. But that's up to you, I'm sure I can come up with my own answers. And the most likely are that he was just a pervvy stalker, or that he was on a mission to gather certain information about her and just took a few liberties of his own. There are a few other possibilities but these seem the most likely. Sorry if I'm reading too much into your story. I think it's a one shot, am I wrong? You probably stated as much somewhere and I just missed it. Anyway, this was really good, but why was the title "Haunted Portrait?"
Hiya chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Ah geeze this is awsome! i comented on Dear Annie and told you what a great author you are and i was so right! this is so great i hope you do this for every holiday only you should continue from where the story left off like "Sasuke and sakuras first thanksgiving as eachothers fiance" you should totally do that! i would love you forever! Keep up the excelent work! great job!
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Hi! Me again :D i love your stories, and i'm on my way to read the last one about SasuSaku. :'] Well, i just gotta say, hurry up with chapter 4 ;)

And you, if you want to, you can write more SasuSaku stories, because i love them :D / nazaliasan 3
iMissa chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Yayerz! I absolutely loved it! Especially the ending. Caps lock cannot fully express my fangirl joy. GREAT JOB!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »