Reviews for The Haunted Portrait
Melted Flames chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Dancer of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
The ending was really cute... Okay, so Sasuke wasn't the stalker after all, or he was? Oh well, I don't care, they still ended up together! *adds to faves*
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
"While searching for the black haired man, officials had to track his body imprint straight through the base of the Hokage mountain, and they finally found him nearly half a mile away on the other side."

XDD; LOL. I loved that part so much. Haha... He deserved it. Stalkers... are scary. *sweatdrop*
sarah chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I really ove this story I think personaly I think if you work really hard on it you could writte another chapter
2supersmart chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
sorry for the..way late review, but this was too awesome not to . that stalker dude got pwned xD no one should mess with a girl that can punch you through mountains x3. "All he could do was growl appreciatively."..does that mean what i think it means? xD i loved sasuke's character in this...poor guys though -swt- anyways, wicked fic
FlamedraSeer7213 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
During Ibiki’s interrogation, the man had been pretty much unemotional. Even when he had the utmost glare of hatred from Sasuke, the man remained stoic. This however, with the pink haired woman he had been stalking glaring at him with such a murderous expression…well…it made him want to shit himself.

I think any women (especially me!) would be furious at catching a stalker and probably just hurl themselves at him, beating the complete and utter crap out of him. Great story!
Sweetnevermore chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
OH! -gasps in horror- YOU GET HIM SAKURA! wow, that was slightly creepy, and im kinda scared right now -looks out window-

anyway, very good job! i like how you portrayed sasuke, he was just a smidge OOC, but you could hardly tell, LOVED THIS! (it's going on my favies list) Good JOB!

justboredokay chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
i really liked this story and the stalker got what he deserved! yay!
sura-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
i loved it lol that slaker had it in 4 him! but it was a great story! XD
freakenout chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
LMAO! nice . love it ! xDD. do more! woohoo! :]. lol she is all his. :D
Tears like Crystals chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
LOL! *bows down to author* That was an AMAZINGLY hilarious slightly scary story! I LOVED IT! XD LOL! GO SAKURA! LOL loved this story :)
Ohohen chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
SasuSaku. A kickass couple. Literally. This story is full grown proof. D I loved it. So much. An overprotective Sasuke and a enraged charging Sakura. The perfect couple, don't you agree?
nariko chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
truly aweomse fic like many of your others thank u for a good read
emrevolemina chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
that was really funny:)
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
That was incredibly cute and a bit suspenseful haha. It just adds to the wellness of this story. Very cute and adorable to read. I love Sasuke in here. He's so great with her.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »