Reviews for Just My Luck
635589793238 chapter 12 . 6/11/2010
this is just SO goood! i finally got things sorted out with my friend and am gonna write a CSI fic, yayz! i've been planning it for a while, way before i found ur stories, and cuz greg gets kidnapped and stuff - some parts of it are a lot like ur stories. i'll try and make it as original as possible, but u have written so many so i'm really srry if some bits sound similar. i just wanted to tell u this so u know that i'm not plaguerising you (i would NEVER do that) or anything, if some parts seem similar.

anyways, this is :D!
635589793238 chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep house on fire :S! that cant be goood!
635589793238 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
hakuna matata...lol! i didnt see that coming at the end! lol, this is gonna be epic!
Sawyer Fan chapter 15 . 7/27/2008
Awesome story! Yes, you should do a sequel! I always felt Aaron James might've tried to get revenge on Greg when he was so threatening in the bathroom during the inquest. Too bad CSI never followed up with that.

Glad you did! Very tense, action packed! Loved it!
jordannicole chapter 15 . 1/10/2007
a sequel would be cool. this story was great.

i should have a staring role as greg's girlfriend! p nahh, jplayin. but i mean, if you want to, i won't complain. p
LatinAnimePrincess chapter 15 . 1/8/2007
wow! this was great from the first time i read it! i cant belive it was 15 chapters...lol. well, i loved it and it would be interesting if you were to write a sequal... it acutally interest me on what you would write it about. hm... would you skip after 15 years? i guess it is ultimatly your choice, but hey, it would be interesting and i surely enjoyed your writing.

Diana
karmine chapter 15 . 1/2/2007
Sweet story! Very well done! I hope you do make a sequel. I look forward to it! _
TheOneBlueGecko chapter 15 . 12/29/2006
Great story, I am glad that Greg is fine. As for a sequel, not that I would not read one, but the story does not need one, it ends so nicely.

Thank you again for writing the story.
LatinAnimePrincess chapter 14 . 12/20/2006
aw..poor greg... well,until you update i'll be anxiously waiting!
jordannicole chapter 14 . 12/19/2006
i'll be away for the holidays, so that's kinda good! lol

i won't be sitting by the fire on new years eve thinking "omg what am i missing? i hope nothing bad happened. omg i wanna go home!" lol

but good chapter. short, but good.
OnShadow chapter 14 . 12/18/2006
This story is exciting! The only thing is that your descriptions and transistions seem a little awkward. Try to use more imagery and more vivid verbs. Continue soon! I must know what happens to Greg!
TheOneBlueGecko chapter 13 . 12/16/2006
Oh, you are just being mean now, never letting them get to Greg. :) Well I love the story nevertheless and cannot wait for the moment when they finally do get him...you are not going to kill Greg, are you? Please say no, it would be surprising...but it would make me sad.
jordannicole chapter 13 . 12/15/2006
o! damn you aaron james. my poor greggy. [
LatinAnimePrincess chapter 13 . 12/15/2006
ah! hm... this is really going to be a long day for Greg...poor him.

lol, i loved that Greg can still have a bit of fun, even with his life at risk...

lastly, why the hell are the cops always late! ugh... anywho, update soon, i really enjoy the fic!
LatinAnimePrincess chapter 12 . 12/12/2006
LOVE IT! oh, and who doesnt hate Ecklie? I sure do. anywho, i like how catherine thinks "How the hell were they going to get a decent cup of coffee around here?" lol. Greg sure makes good coffee obviously...lol!