Reviews for Unnatached
Akira chapter 11 . 1/13
Good luck getting ur life on track, if it's not already.
lovleydragonfly chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
I love this story! but i think it would be better if it was more serious and detailed!
Oh and may your father rest in peace! v.v
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
The story's really funny. However, the emotionless/100% apathetic Naruto bit sort of makes the story slightly lacking for me... Can't she have the whole 'finding out it was all a misunderstanding leads to a cry or other form of breakdown that is the first step to healing' scenario eventually? You talking about a break down last chapter implies the apathy is really just numbness which will fade away anyways. (Plus, I'm routing for Naruto/Itachi, Naruto/Sasori, or Naruto/Deidara. Or even Naruto/Nagato.) FYI, it's 'Akatsuki', 'Suna', & 'Gaara' for the spelling.
Aztec-rose21 chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
Hey i hope you dwcide to update this story soon. Loving the sarcasm and such with it. Anyway keep it up. :)
BunnyBear27 chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
OMG I love your O.O faces it just makes the story even more fun to read!

LOVE IT!
weather witch nami-zo chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
i am sry for you loss may he R.I.P
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
omg this was last year as well wasnt it

im sorry for your loss

please take your time because mourning is more important right now im surprised you did this when youi didnt need to we wouldve been fine not no in coz this is a private thing and once again im sorry for your loss
celistia chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
uhm by the way its suna not sano naru-chan13.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
re write and make longer chapters or i will bit you to death
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
Interesting.
Frostfire613 chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
hmmm...this is not bad, the idea itself is goo and there is quite a bit of humor in it. But I have to say that you gotta improve not only your grammar, but your spelling. It's Mangekyou Sharingan, and mankyo Sahningon. Itachi not Itachai and so forth.
wind dancer1981 chapter 11 . 12/6/2011
liked your story allot and looking foreword for your next chapter don't stop
dri v.s the world chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
-_- its orochimaru not ochimaru. you have alot of misspelled names.
Amber chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
im gonna miss the funny but ok
Amber chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
your hilarious you need to do this more often