Reviews for Second Nature
bookish327 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Wonderfully happy little fic. Loved it. :-)
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
That was brilliantly written and very, very hot:)

Great job!

Leah
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I love her so Brennan like rationalisations.
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Very very sweet fic!

And, & hot too of course, lol!
luli27 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Wow, that was great. And it would be a lovely way for them to get together. I don't see it happening on the show because it probably doesn't have enough fireworks for the ratings, but I would love for it to happen like that. This is the first show where I'm not in a hurry for the couple that isn't to finally be. Somehow, I'm enjoying all the bickering and flirting, maybe because it seems so certain that they'll get there that I'm willing and content even to wait. And something like your story is just why I'm wiling and content. It was just so them - you took their interaction, the bickering, and caring and comforting to the next level of intimacy in a beautiful and compeletely belivable way. I really loved it!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I know it's been a while since you posted and all, but I thought I should tell you that was great! Seriously, I loved it, thank you very much!
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Strictly speaking this isn't 'smut' but it was still good! The end did seem a little rushed but it still flowed pretty well. Your transitions were smooth and clear. Good job.
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 1 . 12/20/2006

Heh. Awesome. I say that to him sometimes but he's not really scared of me. Also he's in my TV so he can't hear me.
canthereisto chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Loved it. Actually loved it. There was smut but not too much, I just, well, loved it! You have a distinctive style that is very enjoyable to read, especially in this story. I also like how you've taken their relationship now and twisted it a little to what it would be like in 4 years time. It works really really well. And you totally have the character's voices:"Seeley Booth, if you don't let me take your clothes off right now, I swear I will hurt you."

Ava

Oh and when you said: At least not until the microwave beeped. I actually went "DAMN YOU STUPID MICROWAVE" and then realised there was more. But that moment in the kitchen was beautiful and perfect and I wish I'd written it!
Erkith chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
smiley fries for you! excellent one-shot!
g8trgrrl chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I thought this story was amazing. You did a terrific job of capturing their relationship and what that "first time" might actually be like. I thought it was extremely in character, and very well done! Can't wait for more stories!
hipplanet chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I felt the need to review...great story for a first try! Can't wait to see what you write next!
Guppy3 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Oh, that was lovely! The voices you gave Booth and Brennan both sounded so true, and I must admit there was something very appealing about the two of them still working together four years down the line.

And it was rather hot, too. So yay.
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
some very nice hot points. gr. Shower anyone?
unrequited1984 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This was very good! It wasn't akward at all and I'm looking forward to more stories from you!