Reviews for New Blood
TheMentalWard chapter 18 . 4/3
OMG CHAPTER 18 YOU DID NOT JUST QUOTE MEN IN TIGHT?! I LOVE YOU AND HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR YOU RIGHT NOW!
Dator Mortis chapter 170 . 12/29/2013
Wow. Three days of constant reading and that is the only thing that comes to mind. I admit, I was skeptical about reading something this long, simply because the usual stories on this site that go for this long are either really poorly done, have shoddy, three paragraph chapters, or just milked out until unreadable. I can gladly say that you do not have this problem. I love how you wrote this, I love the story and I hated the betrayals and swapping sides with a passion! Ahaha I adore how you wrote the 12, Naruto becoming Hokage was brilliantly done, They were all in character and you didn't dwell on things like how Sasuke came back simply because you didn't need to for this plot. I especially loved how Naruto was shown in chapter 89 :)
You are Fantastic. Absolutely brilliant. The characters were good and I couldn't detect an ounce of OOCness for the canon characters.
Thank you, and while i wont read the sequel right away, I am going to read it. Believe it.
hodges2 chapter 92 . 10/24/2013
NOOOOO! not tomoko :ºC
hodges2 chapter 89 . 10/24/2013
yay! takumi lives and he gets kaori. i like this chapter :D
hodges2 chapter 88 . 10/24/2013
yay nao won! XD
hodges2 chapter 68 . 10/24/2013
nao’s my favorite oc
hodges2 chapter 61 . 10/23/2013
u should write what they look like in the index
hodges2 chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
poor ino :º(
Guest chapter 79 . 9/12/2013
I really hope Yomiko gets beaten in the exam! She's such a snotty bratty little monster! How in the world did Kurenai give birth to such a horrible and disrespectful person?!
Guest chapter 45 . 9/10/2013
I love love love Sasuke's genin! And Chouji's aren't so bad either.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/10/2013
If Ino's body receives the same kind of treatment inflicted on the body she inhabits, then her jutsu is a pretty USELESS one isnt it?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
These kids are such brats. Especially the sarutobi one.
jasoncausey2 chapter 102 . 8/5/2013
i wante to see koiro win he should done what was needed he mess up like that chunin
2,064 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »