Reviews for New Blood
11Ava11 chapter 1 . 8/18
I read this story like 3 years ago and I loved every moment of it. This is the story that inspired me to write my own fanfic :)
Elipsa chapter 5 . 3/8
I'm loving the story so far, but I really liked Shika's comment of "troublesome team ten" so much I had to leave a comment. Anyway, I'm gonna keep reading now.
sanul chapter 120 . 3/2
capter 120
The most beautiful of lies chapter 170 . 9/10/2015
Holy hell long did that take?!
fanofthisfiction chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
A very good juggle with 3 storylines all centering around a central plot. The careful character development is a plus and the story is beginning to blossom.
Johannat chapter 33 . 3/30/2015
I'd love to read this fic again but it's kinda sad since I know I'll never get to find out what happens to all the characters. Or I know that they're gonna die.
fanofthisfiction chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
Your talent extends from background information, humor, and now to drama. Great capture on Ino's pain and worry.
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
Reading about the adventures of the new Genin team was a lot of fun and their curiosities are that extra added fun surprise to put a smile to the day.
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
You had me smiling when you gave Shikamaru and Naruto their infamous names. It was definitely a fun detail that had me enjoying their reputation all the more.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
This is an exciting beginning to a what looks to be quite a tale! Introductions are always key and I'm glad you took the time to eloquently give a mind's eye view of whom each was.

The post note at the bottom was also helpful in clarifying discrepancies with true canon and is much appreciated. Thanks for sharing!
narotp chapter 120 . 2/27/2015
schzina chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
still on chap 3 and alr not a fan of yomiko hahahaha but omfg shikatema theyll be seeing each other soon aye aye
Guest chapter 170 . 12/5/2014
Found your 1st chapter and I could not come to grips with closing this window on my phone , this story is just amazing
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 170 . 8/31/2014
This whole thing was just beautiful.
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 170 . 7/29/2014
That. Was. Amazing! I loved it and can't wait to see wat else is gonna happen

Keep up the good work :)
2,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »