Reviews for New Blood
HelpfulNudge chapter 8 . 4/12
Uh oh.
HelpfulNudge chapter 1 . 4/12
Hmm... this looks interesting.
ShikamaruTemariNara chapter 48 . 4/4
so good can't wait to read more
blob80 chapter 25 . 3/7
god, these kids... just... god. their attitudes trigger me. especially shikamarus team. i know why you made them like this since theyre still Genin and for development purposes but dear lord. The patience Shikamaru has is unreal.
blob80 chapter 26 . 3/7
jimmy chapter 8 . 1/17
Man, these kids are annoying
kiLLj0Y405 chapter 1 . 1/3
11Ava11 chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
I read this story like 3 years ago and I loved every moment of it. This is the story that inspired me to write my own fanfic :)
Elipsa chapter 5 . 3/8/2016
I'm loving the story so far, but I really liked Shika's comment of "troublesome team ten" so much I had to leave a comment. Anyway, I'm gonna keep reading now.
sanul chapter 120 . 3/2/2016
capter 120
The most beautiful of lies chapter 170 . 9/10/2015
Holy hell 170...how long did that take?!
fanofthisfiction chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
A very good juggle with 3 storylines all centering around a central plot. The careful character development is a plus and the story is beginning to blossom.
Johannat chapter 33 . 3/30/2015
I'd love to read this fic again but it's kinda sad since I know I'll never get to find out what happens to all the characters. Or I know that they're gonna die.
fanofthisfiction chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
Your talent extends from background information, humor, and now to drama. Great capture on Ino's pain and worry.
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
Reading about the adventures of the new Genin team was a lot of fun and their curiosities are that extra added fun surprise to put a smile to the day.
2,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »