Reviews for Roll Out the Barrel
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
FraidyCat's in a punny mood. ;)

I enjoyed how Colby kept playing defense for Charlie, I felt he was enjoying himself very much in that role.

I liked it when Charlie fought back - yes, Don, he DOES understand! Fun story.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
aw...
tazz2030 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
it was really good keep up the good work
Kedd chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Groan.

For such a serious situation that last line had me cracking up.

Good work! (Also LOVING 'Stockholm Charlie', btw. You've got great insight into the characters - Charlie's fear that Don wouldn't bother with him, Don's whole attitude towards Charlie's illness, his anger with the situation, Alan's grief and gladness at having his two boys back. And the problem with trying to avoid questions or choices - it's like trying not to think about polar bears. Fantastic work - I hope you update again soon!)

Kedd
Patty chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Chalk up another winner for FraidyCat. Good job.

Loved the description of Charlie's clown costume. I hope

someone takes a picture of him! Larry would treasure it. LOL
Christine chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Gotta love Charlie's humor! I loved Don and the doctor's stand off...and Colby protecting Charlie from an angry Don...nice! C.
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
The laughter fades into sniffiling.
Hemel Lassie chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Snort! White tea coming from nose - ow...burn sinuses. That was wonderful. Whump and funny, all at once. I was reading it, trying to follow. What Vegas...Cirque de Soleil...I mean orange hair...etc.? Did not realize rodeo for a while.

Colby running interference. Um. Brave soul indeed post Dwayne, if this is post that. Anyway...this was very good. My sinuses really do burn though! Lol!

By the bye...white tea to a Brit is tea with lots of milk and sugar...not what they are calling white tea these days! Lol!
Eyphur chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
No Bull! LOL!
Tanager36 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I like your one-shots.

Just in case anyone is interested, I'll take the mustang.

jas0643 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
That was funny, Colby blocking Don form Charlie I would love to see that.
FluffNutter chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
O-kay. That was definitely odd. Definitely. Almost surreal.

And yet - I liked it.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
How cute. This was orignal I think that would be funny to see on screen.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Great story. I liked it a lot.
dHALL chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Wonderful! Thanks for the chuckle. I needed that!