Reviews for Don't Mention the Z Word
hedwigsart chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
I almost died laughing - ironic. I'd have to say, you did it perfectly - you have to be a good writer to write good 'normal' fic, but you have to be a genius to make crackfic good. You are a genius. (Also, I'm from Germany, and I call it beanie. But maybe that's from being exposed to the internet for so long.)
ImLostForever chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
HeHe. This was a good CrackFic, but also kinda sad. Couldn't Taub have been the emotioneless, undead monster? I don't like Taub...
thing1966 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
not only did you you come up with a great story, but you managed a Buffy mention! *hands over cyber cookie* that just made my day. Thank you!
Lisa chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
I luffed it. I had myself laughing aloud at the Tritter part. And yes, I woke EVERYONE up and I had to go to bed. But I just got up and finished the story _
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
It's called a beanie in America as well
JayElem0 chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
ridiculous and hilarious.
madwriter223 -TF chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
I laughed right through chapter two, and chapter three made me go 'aww...' at Wilson's reaction to House's irritation.

This is a wonderful piece, I congratulate you for the idea. Kudos and very well done.
Cari chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
House made Wilson sad!
Whitelight72 chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
Hey Detective Tritter. I'd like you to meet my friend Wilson. LOVED that.
Usually Immaculate Aristocrat chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
Brains!

((Really enjoyed this, just felt I had to review with that. :P Brit weighing in for "beanie".))
Elgato-Gamgins chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
I love this. Where's more Zombies?
T'eyla chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
Rotfl

House going Shaun of the Dead! LOL

Now we know why House was so adamant about doing that hemispherectomy - brains for free!
iluvhouse4eva chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Fantastic - really enjoyed reading this
blankityblankityblank chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
WRITE MORE. Or I might die. ;-;

Wilson is so cute! "Brains!" - "Brains?" ;-;

Lawl, can I please have your brain, it's obviously incredibly more useful than mine. XD

Anyway, you are my hero. Forever.

I bow to thee.
blankityblankityblank chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
This is so great. It's like HouseWilson sort of, except, not totally and completely gross. Ha ha. XD

Awesome.