Reviews for Don't Mention the Z Word
Garrideb chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
I know this is a super late review, but I just want you to know that everytime I see a ping pong ball (which is quite often) I get the mental image of Zombie!Wilson with a ping pong ball eye. It's an oddly adorable image! Thank you for writing this story!
MrsPunk chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
Brilliant! Funny to the last line.
Ms.JamesWilsonNYY chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Im gonna go with you've seen Shawn of the Dead, great movie, love the title, don't mention the Z word. fabulous. i was gonna reviw aftre the 2nd chapter but i can't write revivies from my PSP. so here i am, doing it now! if you ahvent already, you should check out the books, the zombie survival guide and world war z, great reads. love your story a whole bunch!

super geeked for another chapter, Wilson
Mikhyel chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
I was so worried that he'd eaten Steve... I think I would have cried. _ As it is, Wilson eating House's hat is adorable! *glomps zombie!Wilson, then quickly runs away*
phineyj chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Well, I'm a Brit and I've never heard anyone describe them as beanies. I would go with "woolly hat".
kimirasarielle chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
Hello, I love you.
willywonka3435 chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
Absolutely loved it. That's hilarious stuff. And:

"And it actually wasn’t all that mysterious when he had come back from the lab to find Wilson happily playing in his office with a motorized wheelchair wheel.

Still it wasn’t all bad: at least he’d got his parking spot back."

Is an excellent touch.
Anna chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
Hiliarious! You really should write short chapters to continue this story. It made my day so much better!
Purridot chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
Ha! I love this. I think it is a bit unfair that you should be so good at both comic AND tragic stories, however.

I would never have thought that Zombie!Wilson could be so adorable as to eat House's hat. More satisfying than Cameron, surely.
Karla chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
I am totally over come with laughter at this fic. It's so House yet theres the Wilson!Zombie and Cuddy and the hat. Oh the hat, cruel world to kill off the hat. The little asides in this make it wonderful. I hope you keep going.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
this is freaking hysterical! :) I loved the ch titles..too funny!

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Klutzbird chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
Also a "ski cap" or "stocking cap" in the U.S. And three cheers to Wilson for eating the ugly thing.

I love this series. MORE!
BethTX chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
Oh-oh my. I think I just had a ficgasm. Your story is not only funny, but educational as well. Now I know what to do the next time the Jehovah's Witlesses come knocking at my door asking if I've found God. Yes I have, now Wilson is going to make sure you meet Him personally. Brings up an interesting theological question: is a JW on a bike considered fast food?

I do think you should have given a character death warning for the loss of the beanie. I mean, Wilson was already dead, so you can't count him, we didn't know Mrs. Beluski's cat, and Dr. Whitner stole House's parking space and so she deserved what she got, but the beanie...the beanie was family, dammit!

Anyway, I love this series. I would love to see more of this series. Please write more of this series. It's just too bad Wilson ate Foreman, as he's the expert on brains. *WAS* the expert.
gypsy season chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
Oh, having to explain the beanie again. I feel ashamed for even asking. Sad, though. Poor House and his hat.
graybaby1 chapter 3 . 2/9/2007