Reviews for Don't Mention the Z Word
Dee chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
Not the knit cap! Why couldn't Wilson have eaten the travelling cap? That thing is hideous.
Petriepuss chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
Thank god it wasn't Steve!
SamBell chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
*lol* Great. I enjoy this fic and Im laughing a lot. Thank you. Oh by the way: The german word is: Warmhaltehaube. I dont know, what it is in english but I would create the words: warming-bonnet or warming-hook/cap. Okay, I know, that dosent help. Only trying.

You know Im sorry.
bridit chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
...and yes i get and also agree, with the entirety of your Authors notes. Here's hoping for good old Rudsy.
bridit chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
...I laughed so hard i think a little bit of pee came out. So that's an A.
Merlynnod chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
Shawn of the Dead is aruguably the best movie ever...and this was at least as enjoyable, if not better! :) Wonderful bit of humor there, especially chapter two...;)

Oh, and in your author's note, the line about: "And unlike relatives, who you can’t pick and are just thrust upon you and then you spend years building up a seething resentment of them, you can chose your Zombies." OH YES! ;)

Great story! :)
Hank Riddle chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
You the undead XD

You win the internetz.
BethTX chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
“Hey Detective Tritter. I’d like you to meet my friend Wilson.”

I-I think I love you. Maybe not in the way House loves Zombie!Wilson, but I could learn. Maybe it's because I got crappy novelty soaps from a co-worker last year, maybe it's because I strongly suspect our executive VP is a zombie, or maybe it's just because your writing kicks huge amounts of ass. Very rarely does a sequel live up to the first installment, but you actually surpassed it. Writers of Jurassic Park 2 and 3, please take note.

If you'll continue on with this series I'll personally fly down there and kill every Telestra employee with a blunt object and write "Don't fuck with DIY Sheep" in blood at every crime scene. If you refuse, however, I'll be forced to call you repeatedly and hang up. That is, until the accounting department asks me why so many calls to Australia, because I plan to do it from my desk...

Please. Use your God-given talent to promote zombie lurve by continuing this series. Don't force me to hire Jerry Lewis to do a telethon. Thank you.
graybaby1 chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
You deserve some kind of an award for this one! It is so creative. Must be a Zombie award of some sort out there to give you! If not, we'll invent one! really, really, terrific!
leiascully chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
Excellent work as always, Sheep! You do show the kinder, gentler, civilized side of zombies even better than David Duchovny could.
HousePiglet chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
Wonderful stuff, Shifty! :)

ZombieVerse! Lol :)

More, more, more!
CousinAlexei chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
What I really love about this story is how House doesn't allow a little thing like "becoming one of the risen undead" to come between him and Wilson. He's all, "This is how Wilson is now. Deal with it." and it's clear he doesn't quite get why Cuddy has a problem with it. Another triumph, Sheepy!
wordwiz8121 chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
this is amusing, I really enjoyed it.
Sarah G chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
"Remember: the undead are people too."

HILARIOUS! Heh. Oh, Wilson. Is it wrong that I find him sexy even when he's a decomposing corpse with one eye?

...don't answer that.
DreamsInAbsinthe chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
.God.

I cannot believe it took me this long to read it. I'm a die-hard Shaun Of The Dead fan, add House and you have love. Plus the Buffy reference at the end, hahahaha.

I'm seriously dying right now. You have no clue. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR CREATING THIS!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »