Reviews for Don't Mention the Z Word
blackmare chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
This is hilarious. I loved Shaun of the Dead.
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
HAHAHAHA! Oh God, this was hilarious! "Oh, Nurse Brenda is so obviously evil." "I always did wonder bout those goat slaughterings." ]
KylaRyan chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
that totally rocks!

KRH
Oni chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
LOL! This is hilarious, and it also proves you simply are a genious! Not only you do write wonderful angsty stories, but you also manage supernatural humor wonderfully...and keeping the characters...well, so in character!

(And yanking his best friend's chain is somethin House actually does...)

Also love the pet/zombie Wilson evil Brenda...

I sincerely hope you'll give more shots at this kind of humor!
xninjajjx chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
what gets me off is that this is catagorized in 'romance'

rofl
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Weird! I hope you had a good Halloween! :-)
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Heh. I can totally see Wilson as a zombie. HEh
Dorian chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
"House actually looked a bit embarrassed. “He ate Chase.”"

Right about there is when I had to leave the room, I was laughing so hard.

Brilliance!

I agree, House/Zombie!Wilson is now my favourite team.
Chibi-Chi chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
correct me if i'm wrong, but I Spy with my little eye a bunch of Shaun of the Dead references :D (and woah, Spike too O.O) Aww its a shame Wilson's a zombie (sorry, shouldn't mention the Z word), House is missing a load of oppurtunities to be bitten oh so shmexily! Whoops, it seems i have my Slash Goggles on. Ohwell.

Very good :D And funny! Also a very good break of all the angst going around. 2 thumbs up!
Armchair Elvis chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Ha.

Well done.
eac-dudette chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
lol that was great
BethTX chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Oh shit shit shit, that was fucking *priceless*! The funniest thing is, I can actually *see* House hanging on to a zombie Wilson and taking him everywhere. Why not? He might as well not let a little thing like death get in the way of their friendship. Cheers!
Chikory chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
You... YOU! You're giving me the shits! Quit ignoring my freakin' e-mails! \:o(
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Oh, I love it! Zombie!Wilson, Brenda as the Antichrist, and it's all just another day at PPTH. How cool would it be for Wilson and Brenda to go rampaging through the hospital?
faemouse chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
You are seven kinds of crazy, person, and in all the best ways.

House/zombie!Wilson new OTP.