Reviews for Hunter X
lolreader39 chapter 15 . 4/16
update pls. it's been 2 years. ToT
SnowCat21 chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
please oh please update i love your Naruto story
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Woah what is this? Reading moreā€¦
MrR3DP4ND4 chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
I really do love what you do with the sneezing. I personally think those moments are the most hilarious in the story, and add spots of humor all over the place. Keep up the good work if you continue writing this.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
Great story so far.
SnowTime chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
PLZ UPDATE!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
HEY! Don't diss cannon Naruto! A lot of his stupidity is an act same as Jiraiya's. Then there was the sabotage of his education and the trauma's he went through growing up. He's not as you put it "a retard" he just happens to be overly optimistic and slightly naiive. He's dense at times, but that's as much from poor education and socializing as it is from the fact that thinking too much and asking questions would lead to the despressing reality of his life, no answers and more questions. By the time he found out WHY the villagers hated him, which was the biggest issue, he'd already developed the habit of not thinking too much about things. Also playing dumb made him seem less threatning. Simple survival tactics.

He's a happy go lucky kinda guy with infinite potential. He also happens to be my favorite character, and I'm not the only one!
Lake Jesus chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Huzzah for hallucinogenics. Please continue the plot.
animeromance72 chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
Sakura KICKED-ASS! I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT UPDATE!
HowTroublesome12 chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
Cool
yaoilover4 chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
Hope to see the next up date soon!

Kat.
TheHiddenAngel chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
update soon plz
forsaken9 chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
please hurry with the next chapters.
Wrathkal chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
I think it's obvious she poisoned him...
X-elemental chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
So, given Sharingan capabilities for learning did Kakashi teach Sasuke anything other than it at all?