Reviews for Shrink in Law
Vongola Princessa chapter 13 . 9/8
Omg nooo that can't be the end! I definitely want to read Syaoran introducing Sakura to Yelan LOL I loved this story, everyone was so witty and clever, it made it such a fun read!
Dorothy chapter 13 . 4/26
I need updatesssss. Are you still going to continue this amazing and funny story? It has almost been a DECADE since you last updated it and I really REALLY do hope that one day, you'll remember this and start to picked it up back and continue where you left off. It's highly fine that if you don't want to continue it if you've lost interest and ideas for it.

But please do try to pick it up some time in the future xD
Pregnant pause
Mariner-hime chapter 13 . 1/14
Oh my god! Update please! I really want to know what Yelan will do about those informations! nice story..
Liz chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
WAAAAAAH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'M GONNA DIEEEE! :))
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
Omg, HAHAHAHAHAAHHAA! Update again soon please!
Lucibaza chapter 13 . 6/27/2015
Please, please up date this! I love it, i read it all at onec
egichuu chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
Love :d
Cute n fresh ;)
Update soon *smooch*
Clovergirl Lily chapter 13 . 1/5/2015
i read this whole thing just now within a couple of hours. and i need you to update. NOW
StarElsie chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
update! you haven't updated in years
musme chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
I like it
penleaf chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
updateeeeee
Broken Reveries chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
Love your story! It's funny and definitely refreshing. I really hope you'd update though... although the chances are slim to none, considering that you last updated on 2007... it's been 7 years!
NoNameMary chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
Get your genius ass back here and finish this immediately!
It's been awhile but better late than never so pleeeeease finish iiiit! It's great, funny, I actually laugh out loud - I make the word lol real while reading this! I totally love the sarcasm and the witty remarks! And finally Yelam figured it out I mean usually it's sakura who's this dense! She brought dense-ness into a whole level. Level Yelan, I shall be called. Yeah. Anyway, I'll be waiting, it's not like I can just keep living my life without knowing the end of this, don't feel any pressure, I mean, you only have my life in your hands :)))))
mmand1 chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Are u going to continue this? I love the story and the ending paragraph bugs me. Hope to read ur update soon!