Reviews for Nothing Like That
CallMeEli chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
That is hilarious & awesome! :D More! I love it. Update soon please! :)
PanopticBibelot chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
So funny. I read SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I cracked up so much. This one is really funny too. I wish you would update but does not seem to likely. I love how Naruto's rhymes were so terrible. I laughed so hard. I wish you would update but 6 years have passed by, and why oh why, did you not update. I think it's been oh so late.

See what I did there. Your rhyming made me rhyme.

Love and hugs,

LuvXHugs

P.S. was it a wedding ring! I hope it was!
dattebayo1213 chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
THIS IS AMAZING! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Gothic Luffy chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Need more much more. I'll make you a deal if you post more to this story I will finally stop procrastinating on mine. (I'm hoping you've read it by now.) Smoon Legands
Dutchman Sjorsie chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
so, after reading the prequel, i decided to read this one to! i was tottally in the mood when shika and temari were ryhming...AND THEN! YOU DID IT! WHY ISNT THE NEXT CHAPTER THERE?

ahem...sorry let myself go for a while...anyway, nice so far and stuff...good humor, as always! ;) see ya and hopefully

in a new chapter! Sjorsie

Oh bhy the way i am dutch (saying this again) so dont talk about my stupid grammar or something like that...im gonna read "Or the piggy gets it" now...
Nemarra chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
lol, damn this is to good! I can't wait for the next part!
random reader chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
i like that one. i loved "something like that" so i hope you're gonna come back to this one eventually and make it an honorable successor. just don't have kakashi marry anko, ok? he's mine! what about a parody of "the taming of the shrew"? i think it matches the leads! ShikaTema always!ja ne!
DecayingNormality chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
This story is pretty kickass. Srsly, when r u going to update it? I'm so tired of waiting.
TaintedMoonlight chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
Please. Please. PLEASE, tell me you have plans for continuing this fic at one point in the future?

I absolutly LOVE it. It's the funniest naruto fanfic I've ever read. Probably the funniest fanfic of ANYTHING i've read period.

You have to continue.

Please!

You can't torture me so horribly.

It's awesome. Unbelievably so!

PLEASE CONTINUE! PRETTY PLEASE!

Jenni

I know I sound like a child but i really, REALLY like this fic. I only sound childish when i read something i like. I only review when i read something i REALLY like.
Riddlesindisguise chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
Something like that was ingenious, and this has the makings of another excellent story. Please write the next chapter.
Princess Ashes chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
Haha! Nice fic so far! I can't wait until you post some more!
VintageBeautyx chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Please continue. Something like that is so awesome and I need to read more of Nothing like that. x_x

Update update -
Tartai chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
I'm amazed by this, indeed.

I read the first story three times or something before i noticed it was being continued.

I do indeed love this, especialy since this is most likely the most amusing fic i've read... well, don't know. Long time.

I hope you do parodize a classical play again. It was really amusing, I do thinnk it will be.

Okay, I'm hoping you'll have fun writing this!
Genril chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
We need to take drastic action and E-mail him to death till we get updates.
Mokulule chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
how come it's been so long since this was updated? Is it Ino who don't know what the play should be about or is it you? I won't complain really I now it's pretty hard to think this kind of stuff up. I'm pretty impressed about your work, and I think it really funny. I just wish there were more.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »