Reviews for Never
EvilJorge chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
Honestly I'd like to see this story continue.

It's got a lotta merit and a fun story, I'd really like to see this continue, maybe with Sasuke coming to terms with his stint as a 5 year old and coming to better trust his team like he did then.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
that was so beautiful and awsome and so so wikcked! and i have just become the emodiment of thke definition of a fangir!
Getsu-chan chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
AWW! the ending was so sweet! well that was a cute story. the last chapter seemed rushed, though i suppose it was just an epilogue. but yes i enjoyed this very much and thank you again for having written it. i will now bow to your awesome imagination *bows* Ja!
Getsu-chan chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
Lol. I am very much enjoying this story! It's hilarious and angsty at the same time! I give you the rating of not just awesomeness, but of spiffiness! *still laughing at the war of ramen comment* Thanks for writing this story! I must continue reading now though. Ja!
CM Aeris chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
KAWAII! _ This story is so cute!
soontobegone chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
Oh my gosh, that was AWESOME!
LostForever06 chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
Aw that was pretty cute. Sasuke is like that though, stuck-up, but I love it lol . It was good though, nice job!
Luvguurl chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
Wow. It want the best story ever to be honest but it was better than i could ever do. I liked how you tied the title into the story because very few authors do that. You were very creative with the conditions the challenge set and I had a good time reading this story. Keep up the good work!
Neopets Freak chapter 5 . 10/31/2006
“Gaara’s most precious person is his childhood teddy bear,” Naruto whispered darkly. “You tell me.”

*chokes*

Oh, classic line. Absolutely classic. I love how the Sand siblings were included in this fic, and these kinds of challenges make you wonder what would've happened if just one thing had or hadn't happened that would've thrown off the entire series. :D