Reviews for The Further Misfortune of our Beloved Jacky Faber
WolfNinjaHiruka chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
Stupid keyboard -.-"

Plz* PLZ! Continue this if not... I will go ninja on u and send ye to the Dutchman! JKJKJK xD but still...
WolfNinjaHiruka chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
I gotta be honest, I don't really know who Jacky Faber is until I read this, now I do. Good job xD u got me hook on this story after reading the first chapter. Is this just a normal story, or will there be love between Maccus and Jacky? Cuz personally if I were u I'd make that happen somehow, but all in all I love it and plz
pennydreadlocks chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Really good! If u love Jacky Faber check out my story. i love her too!
MisoRamen-Chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I about screamed when I saw a Bloody Jack POTC crossover! SO! Before I even read ANYTHING, I just wanted to say I love you for posting this story!

:D

JuicieJuice
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
This is really good, I love Bloody Jack series, but they don't have a catagory on here! Update soon!
chesca13321 chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
good job! plz update! cant wait for the next chappie!
TastingInsanity chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
goos story so far, i hate how fan fic. doesnt have a like book thingy for Jacky like the other books and movies and stuff(i dunno if that made much sense)

thanks for writing this :)
CaptainSoraSparrow chapter 8 . 11/9/2007
Could you do the entire site a favor.

UPDATE PLEAZE!
xillicitxliesx chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
I love your story!

I love the Jacky Faber series and Pirates of the Caribbean (Who doesnt?) and putting them together was a wonderful idea! keep up the good work
tallycat11 chapter 8 . 8/20/2007
This is good so far. Keep updating!
buckskin broncho chapter 8 . 8/20/2007
Okay. I have been reaing this story for almost four months now, and there hasn't been any updates! We want chapter 9, so I'm going to get bothesome and say, UPDATE DARNIT! You're a great writer!
Maccus fangirl chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
You simply must keep writing! I love it so far, and all the characters have a great personality...for their role that is.

Update soon, ver, very soon!
TC Ravenclaw chapter 8 . 8/14/2007
I love the story! Is Maccus ever going to loosen up on Jacky? I hope she finds a way to win the crew over some.

Keep going, can't wait!
XNightxWingX chapter 8 . 8/14/2007
Wow, Maccus is evil...but he's my favorite character from Jones's crew. SORRY! He just is. But that still gives him no excuse to torture her so much. Oh well, maybe that one in one hundred chance will happen where they ease up a little on each other.

... Just a little...

Anyhoo, great story! Love it! ;)
Emily chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
Ah, this story is wonderful!

Jacky's one of my favorite heroines, she fits well in this story... and very in-character! (Brava!)

I'm a bit disappointed about it not being in the same time zone (? ahah) as PotC, because I'd love her to meet Jack and Will. (well, and Elizabeth!)

As for pennywhistle songs... I'd say she has to play 'The Ship Boy's Lament', I've always wondered the tune for that, but it seems to be a song Jacky's attached to.

Keep up the excellent work!