Reviews for Of Costumes and Ramen Noodles
starfirexrin chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
please continue this story
Ino-Pig23 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Ha ha Sasuke... Sucker! Please keep going it's sooo funny!'
Vinylshadow chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Why is Sakura a prostitute? Does she WANT to get raped?
c chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
HEART the story so far, and sasuke is a LIL bit OOC b/c normally his vocabulary is made up of "hns" but its good so far i like it andi hope you finish this story too! (also agreed: sasuke is sexy:)
MrsJohnBender chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
You should have told me you posted this! You told me about it at lunch but you never told me it was all posted and what not! Um...Heather feather...what one of THOSE dreams is Sasuke thinking about...you know what? I would rather not think about that right now. HE'S ONLY TWELVE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! He sure hit puberty quickly! And if Sasuke kills himself who will do the chicken dance with Fakir? He can't do it by himself when he gets his hands cut off you know! (inside joke)

Still it was pretty funny and short enough so i finished it quickly, within a commercail of america's next top model to be exact! you know heather, NOT THIRTEEN PAGES LONG! hint hint.
nikkinathanandpeterfan chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
OMFG! That is so funny! Funny rhymes with bunny! YAY BUNNIES! Pigeons are EVIL!/points Alyssa/FUNNY!

IT'S ME, SARA! YAY! I'M REALLY HYPER! YAY!
fire.elve chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
*lol*

nice idea

i don't think he is so much ooc...

no, it's great

i love halloween *yes*

write on! write on! write on!

PLEASE!
DoubleDee068 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
hahahaha that is good sakura a hooker please update soo!N!
TheMonster chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
O, Update! :D
tomboy901 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Sasuke seems to be in character, being the one who competes with Naruto and so on. :) But then about the dreams with Sakura... XX You kind of blew it there unless it's meant to be Sasuke abuse.

I wonder what are the others' costumes... (grammar check? XX) At first I thought that Sasuke had to go in a chicken suit... XD XP