Reviews for And Love Said No
Darkyu chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
You are not writing more? NO! I wan't to read what Seifer would do next! AGH! I hate Rinoa too, Squall! Maybe he didn't actually expresed that way, but I can imagine what being tricked into thinking that you are doing what's best for you can make you feel about a person, even if you think that you care for her/him!

Thanks!
vincents-loverffall chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
that was so good, so sad and such a horrible one shot! lol. just cause i hate one shots and this could be such a damn good story! but either way it was great! Nice job!
jinfied chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
There was a sense of time passed and chances lost that left me feeling for both boys. Poor Seifer. Is he going to see Squall? Still? 'Just before, he had decided he had to see Squall, but now he felt that where once the decision and determination had bloomed like the most beautiful flower, there was now nothing but yawning nothingness.'

I loved how you incorporated the cat and revealed what was in the letter toward the end of the story. Pretty. Your writing is lovely and, and I do hope you write more FFVI.
Erasera chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
That really made me sad! I hate it when it's those 'realization hit you too late' kinds of fics. I love them, yet I loathe them. Good job with your portrayal of the turn of events; Squally's letter made me feel really down and Seifer's reaction was just the knife to my chest. Definitely moving...
Million Swords chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Well, thanks for putting a downer on my evening with all the sad. :) Seriously though, this is a good piece. I'm always pleased when you update/post a new chapter.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Beautiful! is there going to be a follow up to this one?

Jade