Reviews for Lady of the Earth 2: A Family Reunion
this is really good!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I love it!
Inuyasha's Only True Love chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
ok your stories are really good! but that will take a while to get all those review and i want to read the next one now *cires and runs away* *come back to finish talking* yeah so u better get those reviews soon lol
deepsilver chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
cool
passion assassin chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
PLEASE update soon! i'll die if you don't! then i can't update on MY story! then all of those fans will probably die as well. You wouldnt want people to die because of you not updating, would you? *(

-sesshy's only lover
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters? Or can you write a sequel to this story please?
ninis1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
i have to read that next "act" to this story or my head will explode ad really, do you wanna be responsible of killing some one?
lindajrjt chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Hm interesting turn of events. Good story!
nikita33 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
thank you for the story and I hope you finish it soon.

~nikita
reebee chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I really liked your continuation, but you had so many spelling mistakes X

please update soon!
cowgirlkitten2000 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
ok wheres part 3. u r not allowed to leave it here. this is just to great to let it stay like this.
catalystofkismet chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
i shall kill you with a heated passion if you do not finish this fantastic fic! *wicked grin* tho i do have to ask whats up with inuyasha? i got confused b/c we were never rele told why he stopped wanting to avenge kikyo and kill kagome...well anywho, its a great fic and an update would be much abliged. even if i have to comment 50 or so more times myself to get you to update.
SimplyBit chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I lOVE this fic I know your making another sequel I just hope it's soon-
Red-Smartiez chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
WOW! AWESOME STORY! i mean an inu Kagome! that is HOT! pwez continue n thnk u! )

p.s. more lemons pweez