Reviews for Disapproval
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 1/13
Aw Sokka being the nice brother. Loved this.
FNorberto chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Flawless, and an emotional rollercoaster.
Eve chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Poor Aang! This story is making me tear up with both sadness and joy...
Cadburytropper96 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Just wanted to say that I friggin love your story! I love the way you address your characters and your dialouge. You've got a beautiful story!
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This was a very well written and intense story. I love Sokka and Katara's relatonship, and you wrote him perfectly here: intense, protective, skeptical (it is so like Sokka *not* to pray!). The ending was sweet, and the entire story had a contemlative air. Sokka's right; Aang is dangerous, but he's also sweet and incapable of (conciously) hurting a fly.

The ending was satisfying, believable, and incredibly sweet! Keep writing!
Katsumara chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Better late than never..right? Awesome, awesome work. I loved it.
Jonathan Priest chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
What a beautifully sweet story. Well thought out and a wonderful exploration into the characters personalities and motives. This one even had me tear up a bit it was so well written.

Thank you for sharing.
DyingStar chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I'm kinda mad Sokka is okay with finding his sister in Aang's bed, but in the effect of the overall story, I can see why he would be. I really liked Aang and Katara's talk, and the set up being Aang is one dangerous mofo to be around. Nice device. Also, you included Toph, and that's always a plus with me. Very engaging fic.
icarustooclose chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
The characterizations are all spot-on and brilliant, and I love the way you dealt with the difficulties inherent in loving the Avatar.
True-Romantique chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That's the most romantic, sweet, amazing fanfics I've ever read. Really well written, too.

Adding it to my favs.,

samtana chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Very nice. I liked everything from the flowing descriptions to how you made Sokka protective but not overprotective as writers tend to do. You brought in a wide berth of knowledge of the show, too. You might want to look at the part with Toph seeing what went on, but it's a minor detail. My first favorite.
MysticValkyrie chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
One of the best Kataang fics I've ever read.

Stargirlrox chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I'm glad he didn't kill them...
TheElite711 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
i loved that story, it was very good ;-). I would give it...a 9/10.
Aliora chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
A lovely, well-rounded piece. I particularly enjoyed seeing Sokka act brotherly - his concern was honest and in-character, and very nice to see. Good writing, well done. :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »