Reviews for Cough Medicine
donalddeutsch chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Great story, except the terrible pun. Nothing like a little cough medicine to stop you coffin, that was terrible. Good story tho, keep up the great work El Capitan.
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I don't believe you did this to me ! Thnaks for the chuckle Captain.
Lil chap welsh nd proud chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
cwl m8_well awesome story_hope you continue wiv this m8_brilliant so far
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
This can't be the end of this story. There has to be more. Are you still working on this? Well, the story is pretty good. Killigan can be so weird and funny at the same time. The coffins were a big surprise. Grandma sure knows her stuff. Seriously...Well, keep on writing.

Danny
CastaS chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
great one, i enjoyed it much.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
These cute little one-shot Kimron-'shippy things you continually crank out are like bonbons in a box-absolutely fun to read and savor before swallowing-& the best part is, you can go back to them again and again.

This is a stock-in-trade of yours, Cap. You are the uncontested master

(bows)

I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy.
Anime Chick009 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
That pun at the end was horrible, like somehing you would get offthe wrapper of a Laffy Taffy candy. lol _ But a good story none the less.
aedan cameron chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
HILARIOUS! It took a while to get to the punch line (great story, don't get me wrong) and I laughed my hinder off at the end. Thanks for the laughs!
Doug4422 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Good one, bud . . . I gotta ask, and I'm sure you heard it, but how long have you been waiting to use that one?

Being honest, though, it definitely had me rolling, only Ron can beat an enemy with a joke.

The arguement bit at the drug store was a good one too, leave it to Kim to buy the most expensive cough medicine around.

All in all, good one-shot, bud, I liked it.
Ezbok58a chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Ha! A little Capt Humor there, very little. ;)

I kid I kid!

Nice Halloween story from the master.
sharksbean chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
hehehehe interesting little tale but just out of curiosity what happens to killigan? anyways great story and hope to read more of them soon :)
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Nice Halloween fic and while I found it actually believable for Duff to have some "Magic" in his family, I was a bit surprised that he had coffins around with Kim and Ron's names on it. (Hey, why not? Magic exists all over the Disney world. So why not for a mad golfer? _ )

The joke wasn't SO bad as everyone was pointing out in the reviews, I rather liked it and laughed when it was used and with the way Ron tried to make her laugh afterwards. What guy hasn't used a joke(even bad ones) and then try to be silly to make them laugh afterwards with their gf?

I only wish you'd mentioned what the costumes were for everyone. Oh well... can't have everything I guess.

Thanks for a great read!
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Oh Ron, what a pun.
TheGrebe chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Old...joke...must...take...life! ;-)

All right, liked the setup. It actually took me a while before I recognized where you were heading. The story did make me laugh. Though I do see Monkey Fist in the Killigan role; MF is the go-to-guy for Kim Possible forays into occult-lite.
mkusenagi2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
ARGH! He... He... Got Me Pardner! Great job!

MK2