Reviews for Snickers Ninja
jmstevens chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Lol...I got a pretty interesting mental image of a grown man stealing Snickers bars.

That was cute.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
LOL. Cute.

-Ellie
loubric chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
LOVE IT! More!
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Hahaha! Oh, this is so cute. I think I read this on Halloween, but I forgot to leave a review. I've read it a few times since then; it always makes me laugh. Just the phrase "I'll see your Milky Way and raise you two Snickers" is enough to set me off...especially imagining this taking place at such a serious place of work. I love Grissom breaking up the game. But the image of Nick stealthily sneaking piece after piece off the table...pricelss. Best holiday-themed story ever.
krisnina77 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
That was cute! How could he not resist a king size Snickers bar! That's the ultimate! Great fic totally loved it!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
This was so cute! I definately have a whole new appreciation for Snickers bars.
heartagram69 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
cute as always. and the thought of nick plus a snickers bar... *thud*

looking forward to more of dipping and the life and death os sofia curtis
jordannicole chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
yay! lol awesome. i ate a king size snickers bar like 10 minutes ago. haha.
Tracy chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I've missed your shorter Nick/Sara stuff - thank's for the story! It was great as always.
Space-Case7029 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Great, short story. The perfect Halloween treat. Doesn't everyone love Snickers, anyway? Loved it and look forward to more on Dipping. Audra
DarkDreamer56 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I tried so hard to stay awake last night to wait for this to post, but the call of my flannel sheets was just too strong. Still, even the day after Halloween, this was better than candy :) And I loved the way Nick shoved the rest of the candy in his mouth, mostly b/c my nephew did the same exact thing last night with his very own fun size Snickers bar.

Have a great night!
Cheryl chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
What a perfect Halloween ficlet! I was cracking up the whole way through this one!

Loved it!
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
This was really cute and it made me crave a Snickers bar, so now I'm going to see if we still have any left that we didn't give away last night.
Lexa Kenzie chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
He he he. They don't call him tricky Nicky for nothin. Great story.
nickysbabygirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
OMG that was so cute. I loved it, great job!