Reviews for Apologia
Valtira chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Its so very sad to think that Sam might be right. But I want to believe that no matter what happens - Sam could never kill Dean - of course shooting him in the chest with Rock Salt - might be an indication - but they brothers are strong - I have to believe they will survive - together. Great story.
Faeith chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
. Coolio, that really bugged me too, and this is a great explantion for Sammy's actions :D Your writting is spectacular, great job. X)
Rinne chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Nice.

Very dark, but something that I hadn't thought about. It's a nie idea, of the connection with them all killing a family member.
samanddean chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Oh, this story gives me the chills! I can so see Sam thinking just this way though! Anything to protect his brother! And Sam counting on the roadhouse crew to be untrustworthy, made perfect sense! Great Job!
Carikube chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
** They would make sure Sam was stopped.

Oh God, no! Sammy... no, sweet, courageous, empathic Sammy, for him to willingly throw himself to the wolves like this absolutely breaks my heart. I don't believe it. I do believe him thinking this, and doing this, but I don't believe he's right. He doubts his own strength against the evil that shadows him, and Dean needs to be super vigilant about his little brother to make sure that Sam doesn't give in to his own frightening thoughts. But this story, I wish I weren't true but I can't dismiss it as a possibility and that is what is so painful.

Thank you for writing this, for sharing. Until reading this it hadn't occurred to me, but now I can't shake this thought from my head.
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Wow, that was awesome. Really well done, and I really don't trust Ellen or Jo either, especially after this last episode. But poor Sammy, I hope it doesn't come to that. He's good, maybe he can repel the demon somehow. But that was a nice explanation for the end of the last scene. I'm glad you shared this, and hope you write something else soon. Have a great day :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
charmed1of2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
WOW UR STORY WAS WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN I WATCHED THAT LOL I DON'T TRUST ELLEN OR JO EITHER AND I HAVE A FEELING SAM WILL BE HUNTED BY GORDON OR SOMEONE DON'T U? AWESOME U SHOULD WRITE A FULL LENGTH STORY ON ONE OF THEM HUNTING SAM BUT DON'T KILL HIM LOL
SadeLyrate chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
You have a good theory on why Sam told Ellen, I give you that.

The words flow, and this is easy to read.

But otherwise...I'm sorry, I truly am, but I cannot agree with you on Ellen. There's no reason to think she sees the world in pure black and white. In Bloodlust, she thinks Gordon Walker's a nutjob, and she seems to be quite able to think on her own. And Sam's visions aren't exactly offensive, harmful apparently only to himself. He didn't tell her about his one-time-wonder of telekinesis, after all, so one would think that as 'psychic freaks' go, he's 'safe'. And no one's gone after mediums like Missouri Mosely, far as we know.

I understand why Dean doesn't trust Ellen, nearly despises her, but at the same time I understand why Ellen acts the way she does.

Back in the Pilot, John's voicemail tells that "something big's starting". Then in Devil's Trap, Bobby tells the boys that there's a storm coming, and the boys and John are right in the middle of it. Now, in Simon Says, Ellen says they're in a war. My point is, whatever's happening, it's far larger than the brothers.

Much as it anguishes me to say it, Dean seems to be the stupid one.

Deepest apologies for that rant, but...had to get it off my chest. You're not the only one with those opinions, and you're a skilled writer with nice ideas. Your otherwise lovely snippet just...rubbed me the wrong way in those ways.
Ash8 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Yes - that made perfect sense. Great tag and so nicely written. I am so glad you are posting stories again - I loved The Road and look forward to your others.
carocali chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
What a totally cool theory! That never even crossed my mind until you said that! You're exactly right that Dean wouldn't pull the trigger, and he would need someone else to do it for him. Wow, I really like that! Nice work!

:D

Caroline
SN1983 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Good grief! That is some serious angst you've got going on in this story! Keep it up!
Evergreene chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Very nice! I'm really hoping we'll see Sam as the 'hunted' play out in the series, so it was great to find that your fic echoed the same thought.

The line "They would make sure Sam was stopped" was brilliant. So simple in phrasing, yet it carried so much weight. Excellent!