Reviews for Emivita
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Omg you have to continue! I love it! And you can NOT just leave me hanging like this! "Little did I know the wheels were already in motion, and the time to save him had already passed." COME ON! Don't do this to me! Continue!
garrulousChatterbox chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Can you write another chapter? You are AMAZING! I've read almost all your fma fanfictions, and i love them more and more as i go along! Please please write more chapter!
December-the-6th chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
I did really enjoy it! :) I hope you'll update it sometime! Even if it's in a year or so, I'll be reading it!
Kingfisher Melune chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Nooooo! It's been so long since you've updated... TwT will you ever add next chapter? If you will, pleeease do so soon... Please.
FrontalAssaultDSFTCI chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
ROY YOU ARE STUPID! HE'S GOING TO FALL INTO A COMA! SERIOUSLY! Concussion Sleep before 24 hours high risk of falling into a coma. Jeez.

Wonderful story though!
Joker Oak chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
If you find the motivation to write more onto this over three years on, I'd much enjoy it. If not I understand.
dontwaitupxx chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
COMEBACK AND PUT CHAPTER THREE UP :D 3
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Aww poor edokun!:'( Having had 2 go thru all that, atleast he has roy in his life 2 make things a little easier to deal with...
YamiTenshiKoi chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Please continue! I really want to read the rest of this! :D

XOXO

Lexi
HoPeLeSsRoMaNtIc-29 chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
This is pretty good, though I don't understand what you meant by "the time to save him had already passed"?

Well, I want to read more!

Update soon please. It's been like 2 years.

xoxo
Anthony Stark chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
PLEASE! MORE
Anthony Stark chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I love it so far, amazing writing.
shinespire chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
no you cant leave it on a cliff hanger! it's a really good idea! take it back up agian. I have put it on story alert in the hope that you'll updATE!
Kokiiru-kun chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Well I can hope for an update on this...even if the last one was like 2 years ago. -_-'
love-peace-music chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
umm, what does 'emivita' mean?