Reviews for Sands of Time
andjelija.nenic chapter 18 . 7/20
Me too. I hate it too especially when my annoying cousin try to scare me.
Please update
Wolf'sVine chapter 26 . 10/12/2016
Okay... so, I'm not entirely sure where to start. This fic has almost literally blown my mind! Um... I think I'll start with how much I truly love this fic... how amazing and in depth and awe-inspiring and just... just how I'm practically at a loss for words to describe how sincerely this fic has moved me. Second, Yami is my favorite character in Yu-Gi-Oh and I'm absolutely thrilled with how you've written him... he dark and kind and caring and selfless and scary and intimidating and fierce and commanding and utterly, completely royal! I like that. Now, my favorite pairing is Prideshipping and, though I don't mind Anzu too much, she's not one of my favorite characters... but I have to tell you I'm surprised that I didn't mind reading about her. Hey, question? Is Yami in love with her... or just Yugi? I mean, their technically different people even as they share a soul... so, I'm wondering. Or does the Pharaoh care for her as a friend and Yugi's beloved? I'm a bit confused. I'm also wondering if Yami will ever gain his own body... but that might be a moot question... cuz if he did than Bakura would have to and... that'd cause a heck of a lot of trouble... for Ryou most of all, cuz Bakura might become even more possessive if he was separated from his Hikari. Hey, I'm also curious on why Harry has it out for Yami? I know they didn't meet in a good way, but... that's no reason to hold such a dislike for him! Um, will we be meeting the Medjai anytime soon? Is there a way for the information that Anzu, Honda and Jounouchi hold about Yami to be temporarily hidden? Can the house-elves sense something different with Yugi and Yami? And, are you going to update? Please? I'm sorry for my long review, but that should tell you how much this fic has drawn me in! I'm so captivated that I'm sure this fic will haunt me if I'm not able to read more! So, please! For the love of Mercy, please update!
MorganSkylar chapter 16 . 12/14/2015
I lost my interest in this story the moment I heard about yugi will get married to anzu. seriously, this'll be a great advice don't drop some sort of pairing in the middle of story write it on the summary thee are some reader like me who just sick of pairing and want nothing from it. all more better if you refrain from adding any pairing unless you dedicate the story for those pairing. the story is great but the moment yugixanzu appears you lose my interest in this story. the story is great, really but I sometimes have enough of romance and just want to have a good amazing adventure fantasy story and not some cheesy love story, thank you.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/27/2015
I love your book! Great action and adventure...but you should make more!
darkdranzer chapter 26 . 5/27/2015
Its been a lobg time since you updated :( i really enjoy ur story and i really want to kbow what happen.s any chance of this being finished?
Sorrynoaccount chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
Oh geez poor Bill he just got turned into a doll. What is Ryou's reactions to him dolling people? Is he okay with it or genioally touched , or a bit horrified? Man Bakura your making me internally giggle . Love your story , one more chapter then their is no more so I hope you update more , this has a good story and is not horribly written . I really enjoy it , so don't lose motivation and update whenever your able!
beetelgirl chapter 26 . 12/25/2014
Is this story gonna get updated?
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 26 . 12/2/2014
This is getting to be a very good chapter and I am looking forward to the next one, whenever you update again since this story was last updated in 2013. I hope that you update soon.
Titanfur1992 chapter 26 . 3/13/2014
oh please update soon.
Complexitea chapter 26 . 2/2/2014
Poor Marik! Having to go through that. Really liking this story. Thanks for sharing it with me!
SiZodiac chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
Yugi isn't used to have an entire school look up to him, that makes me chuckle. judging from Yugi's age in this story, that means that it's about two years before the start of GX and that mean the first Duel Academia is probably opened for one or two years already.
angiembabe chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
I thought I would try a YGO, Harry Potter crossover after watching the final two Potter films on TV over Christmas. I chose this one as it had Yugi/Atem as main characters, the story looked good and there didn't appear to be yaoi stuff going on with them. So far I am not disappointed(only got to chapter3 so far). Looks like a really good story, hope you finish it.
wolf fullmoon chapter 26 . 12/12/2013