Reviews for Sands of Time
:O
DGtnsl chapter 24 . 2/17
That poor kid...
DGtnsl chapter 20 . 2/17
At least Ginny isn't one to argue like a certain group of fifth years we know when something happens.
DGtnsl chapter 8 . 2/17
Seto is so incharacter it's a little scary.
DGtnsl chapter 3 . 2/17
I feel like the wizards are going to have to recategorize Yuji, since it's obvious he's not "just a muggle." A medium, I like Bill's idea of that. Lol
Guest chapter 26 . 10/28/2017
Next please.
andjelija.nenic chapter 18 . 7/20/2017
Guest chapter 12 . 4/27/2017
Me too. I hate it too especially when my annoying cousin try to scare me.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/21/2017
Please update
Wolf'sVine chapter 26 . 10/12/2016
Okay... so, I'm not entirely sure where to start. This fic has almost literally blown my mind! Um... I think I'll start with how much I truly love this fic... how amazing and in depth and awe-inspiring and just... just how I'm practically at a loss for words to describe how sincerely this fic has moved me. Second, Yami is my favorite character in Yu-Gi-Oh and I'm absolutely thrilled with how you've written him... he dark and kind and caring and selfless and scary and intimidating and fierce and commanding and utterly, completely royal! I like that. Now, my favorite pairing is Prideshipping and, though I don't mind Anzu too much, she's not one of my favorite characters... but I have to tell you I'm surprised that I didn't mind reading about her. Hey, question? Is Yami in love with her... or just Yugi? I mean, their technically different people even as they share a soul... so, I'm wondering. Or does the Pharaoh care for her as a friend and Yugi's beloved? I'm a bit confused. I'm also wondering if Yami will ever gain his own body... but that might be a moot question... cuz if he did than Bakura would have to and... that'd cause a heck of a lot of trouble... for Ryou most of all, cuz Bakura might become even more possessive if he was separated from his Hikari. Hey, I'm also curious on why Harry has it out for Yami? I know they didn't meet in a good way, but... that's no reason to hold such a dislike for him! Um, will we be meeting the Medjai anytime soon? Is there a way for the information that Anzu, Honda and Jounouchi hold about Yami to be temporarily hidden? Can the house-elves sense something different with Yugi and Yami? And, are you going to update? Please? I'm sorry for my long review, but that should tell you how much this fic has drawn me in! I'm so captivated that I'm sure this fic will haunt me if I'm not able to read more! So, please! For the love of Mercy, please update!
MorganSkylar chapter 16 . 12/14/2015
I lost my interest in this story the moment I heard about yugi will get married to anzu. seriously, this'll be a great advice don't drop some sort of pairing in the middle of story write it on the summary thee are some reader like me who just sick of pairing and want nothing from it. all more better if you refrain from adding any pairing unless you dedicate the story for those pairing. the story is great but the moment yugixanzu appears you lose my interest in this story. the story is great, really but I sometimes have enough of romance and just want to have a good amazing adventure fantasy story and not some cheesy love story, thank you.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/27/2015
I love your book! Great action and adventure...but you should make more!