Reviews for Sands of Time
darkdranzer chapter 26 . 5/27
Its been a lobg time since you updated :( i really enjoy ur story and i really want to kbow what happen.s any chance of this being finished?
Sorrynoaccount chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
Oh geez poor Bill he just got turned into a doll. What is Ryou's reactions to him dolling people? Is he okay with it or genioally touched , or a bit horrified? Man Bakura your making me internally giggle . Love your story , one more chapter then their is no more so I hope you update more , this has a good story and is not horribly written . I really enjoy it , so don't lose motivation and update whenever your able!
beetelgirl chapter 26 . 12/25/2014
Is this story gonna get updated?
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 26 . 12/2/2014
This is getting to be a very good chapter and I am looking forward to the next one, whenever you update again since this story was last updated in 2013. I hope that you update soon.
gabriall.grimm.1 chapter 26 . 3/13/2014
oh please update soon.
SugaryTea chapter 26 . 2/2/2014
Poor Marik! Having to go through that. Really liking this story. Thanks for sharing it with me!
SiZodiac chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
Yugi isn't used to have an entire school look up to him, that makes me chuckle. judging from Yugi's age in this story, that means that it's about two years before the start of GX and that mean the first Duel Academia is probably opened for one or two years already.
angiembabe chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
I thought I would try a YGO, Harry Potter crossover after watching the final two Potter films on TV over Christmas. I chose this one as it had Yugi/Atem as main characters, the story looked good and there didn't appear to be yaoi stuff going on with them. So far I am not disappointed(only got to chapter3 so far). Looks like a really good story, hope you finish it.
wolf fullmoon chapter 26 . 12/12/2013
Poor Bill
Arivania Moons chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Wow, will yugi be harry's friend?
Guest chapter 26 . 10/7/2013
Update or face the wrath of my Red Eyes and Hive Headed Dragon!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 26 . 9/17/2013
Whoa... Bakura really loves Ryou...! He really protect him in the way that beyond what imagine in this fic...!
And Ryou kinda make Bakura angry... #sighed
Well... I hope they both save...

Whose modern magic will help Anzu?

Oohh...! What will Yami and Yugi dooo?
This is waaaaarr...!

Oh, and will Seto show up again?
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
This is just awesome! I started reading this and I couldn't put it down until I'd read all that you have so far. One of my favorite fan-fics, definitely. Please keep writing because I want to know where you take this.
Dana Sto Helit chapter 24 . 9/1/2013
Great. Please update soon...
Watermelon chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
I love this story and can't read enough of it XD