Reviews for Sands of Time
gabriall.grimm.1 chapter 26 . 3/13
oh please update soon.
Anime0taku chapter 26 . 2/2
Poor Marik! Having to go through that. Really liking this story. Thanks for sharing it with me!
SiZodiac chapter 18 . 1/11
Yugi isn't used to have an entire school look up to him, that makes me chuckle. judging from Yugi's age in this story, that means that it's about two years before the start of GX and that mean the first Duel Academia is probably opened for one or two years already.
angiembabe chapter 3 . 1/8
I thought I would try a YGO, Harry Potter crossover after watching the final two Potter films on TV over Christmas. I chose this one as it had Yugi/Atem as main characters, the story looked good and there didn't appear to be yaoi stuff going on with them. So far I am not disappointed(only got to chapter3 so far). Looks like a really good story, hope you finish it.
wolf fullmoon chapter 26 . 12/12/2013
Poor Bill
Darkest Fire19 chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Wow, will yugi be harry's friend?
Guest chapter 26 . 10/7/2013
Update or face the wrath of my Red Eyes and Hive Headed Dragon!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 26 . 9/17/2013
Whoa... Bakura really loves Ryou...! He really protect him in the way that beyond what imagine in this fic...!
And Ryou kinda make Bakura angry... #sighed
Well... I hope they both save...

Whose modern magic will help Anzu?

Oohh...! What will Yami and Yugi dooo?
This is waaaaarr...!

Oh, and will Seto show up again?
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
This is just awesome! I started reading this and I couldn't put it down until I'd read all that you have so far. One of my favorite fan-fics, definitely. Please keep writing because I want to know where you take this.
Dana Sto Helit chapter 24 . 9/1/2013
Great. Please update soon...
Watermelon chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
I love this story and can't read enough of it XD
Gift of WingWeaver chapter 26 . 8/8/2013
Will you please make more soon?
Guest chapter 26 . 8/3/2013
you're welcome. Also you should read through your old version and look through this version and try to say the japanese out loud. Notice how there's less clutter to actually say. As my Japanese teacher used to say. "Japanese are lazy. All you need is a, i, u, e, o for vowels. We have five vowels. English has many vowels!"
Namara Jane Knight chapter 26 . 8/2/2013
Finally an update! *happy dance* I'm so happy. You made my day with this update. I can only hope you update again soon.
Morte Cacciatore chapter 26 . 8/1/2013
OMG! WONDERFUL UPDATE! I have been waiting for this update for a long time an it's wort it! Can't wait for your next update! So PLEASE update soon again!