Reviews for The Flaw
PigSlay chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Aww... *wipes tear* that was so romantic.

As far as I can tell, it was in character. I never pictured her to be so dramatic, but it was amazing. Fantastic job! :D
chocolatebearturk chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Props to the bookworm! I really love this pairing and I think you portrayed it very well. The only thing I can think of to say was that it may have been a little compressed for my taste. Miley's feelings for Oliver seemed a little rushed. Maybe panning out through the episode would have been better, giving the audience more time to get used to Miley's feelings.

There's no grammatical errors, thank god. If there were, I would've had to kill you so bad. I'm tired of bad grammar. So tired. But you were good. These days, I only review when I deem it worth my time. You were worth my time.

And Miley crying was not an impossible thing. Highly plausible, if you must know.

Excellent job! Have happy writings, ya hear?
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
That was great! Loved it! :]
IRockMySocks chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Hi. Miley's reaction was a little overly dramatic. Considering her character, it's unlikely she'd react likewise in a situation like that. Despite the stress of dealing with her cousin/not wanting to admit her feelings, Miley's the type of girl more likely to have more of a violent, cold reaction, than a puffy eyed teary one.

Not one of your best stories, bud.

On the upside, as I said, you HAVE written better stories, and there were no grammatical errors :)

Keep your in-character gauge in check next time, and you'll be alright ;)
tennesseegirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Abz, that was really cute! I loved it! That would've been so cool if it had happened on the show. And between Luanne almost spilling her secret, and being in love with Oliver, it's no wonder she'd get a little emotional.

Great job, keep writing! And you do first person just fine, by the way!
Amalea chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
That was really good. From the beginning I was just thinking "Wow, this is really well written.", like from where you picked it up from the line in the episode. It just flowed. At first when she freaks out I was a little confused, but it makes sense being in that situation and the confusion and stress and I know that feeling of just breaking down.

Anyway, good short! (and thanks for the amazing reviews on my story, seriously one of the best i've ever gotten)
DreamsXReality chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
aw..thatwas so cute! it was great!
thecreative1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I'm not much of a Miley/Oliver shipper, but that was cute!
Rachel J. Lupin chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
First of all, this is one cute little ficlet. If only this had been the way this episode had happened.

Second, you are seriously underestimating your ability to write in the first person.

Third, I'm a little sad that you posted this, becuase it means whenver I get around to posting my own "Torn Between Two Hannah's" Deleted scence/What if fic' it will fall short compared to this. Ah, well.

Keep up the good work.
shyesplease chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I loved it! It was really good! Great Job! :D
Sidhe-Anomaly chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Aw, this was SO good! :D Love the first person. As always, your writing is MAGNIFICENT. Yay for Moliver! Haha... I wish this REALLY did happen in that episode... I like your version a lot better. ;)