Reviews for Opinions and Protection
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
awesome story it was cute.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Fantastic story very cute
White Wyrsa chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
E-hee.. e-hee...eheheeeee... *laughs helplessly*
Lovely. Thank you for this ..erm..sweet moment. In my book it's oficially canonic scene now)
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
very cute story really liked it.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This story was great liked it a lot good job.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was great.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Ah, I'm just loving your fics - your humour ones are SO GOOD (and so are your other ones but I'm in the mood for humour right now)! I miss the comic episodes that we used to get in the show so it's nice to get some in fanfic:)
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
SO cute!;)
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
*Falls off chair laughing*

tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Oh my god, that was awesome! So funny! I'm in a public PC pool at the university (er, I *am* working) and to stop myself from laughing out loud I almost had to bite my fist. People were looking at me... Looking at me and scooting away. *sigh*

That 'go to hell' comment now hits a little to close to home though I guess. But before the whole deal happened I can absolutely see them say that.

Anyways, great job!
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Oh, I absolutely loved this! Happy Halloween!
Cookie6 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
“See that? That’s my Black Pearl.” - what a hoot! Loved the Snuggly Teddy reference too. Al brothers should have a wrestle! thanks for the laugh and the imagery!
Rachelly chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This was a great oneshot! I kept laughing my head off! Love the idea of Dean analyzing the kids as they they stacked up to the real evils in the world. Your choice of visitors was perfect...and then you added Spongebob!~ Sam's come backs were perfect. Loved the banter, teasing, out and out "war" and the ending. Great job! It's fun to see them having fun, being brothers, and kicking back a bit. I'd love to see this done on the show! Great job!
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
lol very funny!
AlmostHeaven chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Oh god, I needed a laugh. That was awesome... Thanks.
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »