Reviews for Opinions and Protection
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
LMAO! Dean's condom crack was kinda mean, but totally right for Dean. I can see Dean passing out candy and salt and giving the kids comments on the costumes. Fight was fun, hope Sam didn't hit his head too hard!
greatestheights chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Haha this just brightened my day.

Absolutely hilarious-I especially enjoyed Dean's "advice" and the whole "you're the scariest thing I've seen all night" line was pricesless.

This is Supernatural humor at its best!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
The Spongebob was my favourite. This was hilarious. I don't think motels are trick-or-treatable but then Dean wouldn't care.
Freefall chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I loved this!
Rinne chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Genius, this is pure genius.
The Outlaw Witch chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Sam and his M&Ms! Got to love chocolate!

Kumniko
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
LMAO, great job, soo cute and I loved like, every line! haha, good job.
modrocker423 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Haha, this story was both funny and cute. I liked the trick or treating and then the wrestling for the candy part. I liked it. Good job!
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Dean pointed over the kid’s shoulder, to the parking lot. “See that? That’s my Black Pearl.”

The kid looked at the Impala, then back at Dean. “Can I have my candy now

All of those poor kids! Dean can be so picky. Still, this is so hilarious. The Winchesters at their most annoying sibling selves.

Dean smiled. “Rock on, kid!” he said, high-fiving the child. “See this, Sam? There is hope for the future generation.”

Yeah, Dean would like Elvis. Cause he's the king.
AuroraDannon chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
hehe. I liked that. That was fun. I really wish they would show the brothers spar a little bit more on the show.
IheartPadalecki chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
hahahahah! that was amazing!
Carikube chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
We don’t have Halloween, well at least not as big as you guys do, so this story is like a indulgent pleasure. A sneak peak at the boy’s when they’re relaxed. It’d be so great to see something like this on the series itself. More Hell House, I say!

And Dean handing out salt. Aww… I love it. And poor Sam – the condom snark cracked me up! Sam never gets the last word in, he really should learn not to leave himself side open for Dean to nail him.

Dean’s Black Pearl! Oh girl, you are the best! And Spongebob Squarepants! I don’t watch cartoons, but I adore Spongebob. Even though I’ve only seen him like three times. I really should hire him on DVD. Hmm. And yeah Sammy, you’re right, Spongebob is kinda unavoidable!

Mini Elvis! Dean’s Rock On line had me wiping my tears of laughter away!

And the fighting was freakin' awesome! You do the boys so well. True brothers, when they playfight, they don't hold back. And that poor woman’s reaction was priceless. Beautiful! Thank you, I needed a good laugh!
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
OMG this was great! Very funny! I can just see this all happening too!
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Aww, that was great :) Loved it, you do humor like noboby's business. They desperately need something like that to happen this season, sigh. Thanks so much for sharing it, and have a wonderful day :)
stealthyone chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Cute story! I had fun watching the brothers be juvenile. :)

Favorite lines:

Dean sighed and grabbed a handful of the peanut M&Ms mini-bags. He held his hand out above the werewolf’s bag and said, “Not enough teeth,” then dropped a bag of candy. Above the zombie’s bag he said, “Not green enough,” and above the mummy’s bag he said, “No such thing.” The children looked at him somberly, questioningly, and Dean said, “Oh, right.”

In each of their bags, he also deposited a packet of table salt, lifted from the table of the diner they ate at hours before. “Goodnight,” he said, and shut the door.

LOL! This is just priceless. *g*