Reviews for Opinions and Protection
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Oh, those boys! and that rotten big brother! He loves to torment Sam and I love to watch (read)!

Great job!
BrokenAngelJen chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Matthew went for nappy! *ahem* Which means, I have free reign of the computer, and the ability to read your fanfiction! Teehee...

I LOVE THIS! Trying not to fall into a pit of giggles was hard! Great job. LOVE the wrestling over the M&Ms... Priceless! Great job!

See ya later!

Signed,

Jen -.-
troubletwinintx chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I can see this happening. Dean salting down the kids at the door was brillant. Poor Sammy, he never wins. I loved the whole story.
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
LMFAO! Ah I love, so, so much :D

"'Come again?”

The kid’s face fell. “From the movie? Pirates of the Car-Carib… He owns the Black Pearl?”

Dean pointed over the kid’s shoulder, to the parking lot. “See that? That’s my Black Pearl.”

The kid looked at the Impala, then back at Dean. “Can I have my candy now?”"

XD heheheehe so funny :) and the wrestling! and the mildly gay comment by the random lady! wope!
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
“Congratulations, kid. You’re the scariest thing I’ve seen all night.”

A miniature Elvis stood on the other side, arms outstretched. “Trick or treat!”

Dean smiled. “Rock on, kid!” he said, high-fiving the child. “See this, Sam? There is hope for the future generation.”

Those two were so funny. And then the look on the mother’s face and what she must’ve thought when she saw them like that. LoL. Great story!

That’s it ;)
Alachai chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Dean's critiquing the children, high-fiving Elvis, and the all-out fight for the M&Ms between Sam and him was hilarious! I loved every line.

-Andrea
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Thanks for a great Halloween treat! God, I laughed so hard - one line after the next. Just hilarious. Dean's comments about how the kids were dressed; I really cracked up at the "protection" jibe from Sam. How did you ever come up with the idea of Dean giving out packets of salt with the candy? Just ingenious! Then, of course, their roughhousing that gets out of hand and witnessed by a lady who refers to it as their "activities". I can't remember when I've laughed so hard while reading a fic. Just a super job. Thanks again for our treat.
pwrhungryjr chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
cute!
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Hi

That story was so fun to read! The idea that Dean was critquing childers costumes is so funny.

mimi
Riana1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Dean and the costumes made my night.

Perfect slice of life there.
amy jonas chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
trick or Treat!

And boy did we get treated! I loved this story Emily. Such fun. M wrestling and your lovely abiltiy to channel the boys. I adored Dean's reactions to the trick-or-treaters and his giving out advice and a single packet of salt. Too funny.

Amy
reading chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Very fun!
Liz Bach chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Loved it! Oh, they are such brothers, aren't they? Sometimes I so want a break from all the angst and just need something to reaffirm that these are two red-blooded brothers who spend way too much time attached to one another for it not to result in a bit of good-natured fisticuffs. The dialog was hilarious, and I was completely willing to ignore the whole trick-or-treating at a motel thing. ;) And Sam watching Nightmare Before Christmas? Adorable!

Liz
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Oh, this is cute!
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Hahaha... wow. Great fic. Really. I laughed so hard.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »