Reviews for Disorder
fogsrollingin chapter 17 . 4/16
Loved reading this story so much! The hugs and the angst in particular were so great, with a fantastic case to boot. T hank you!
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 12 . 3/30
Awww Sammy. I can’t imagine what he’s going through. My worst fear ever is going insane. And Sam knows he is and has to live with it. Yikes
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 11 . 3/29
Holy shiz! Get out of there Dean!
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 10 . 3/29
You’re not a useless coward Dean
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 9 . 3/29
Omg so freaking cute. One thing I’m sad about the show is that they never have them say I love you to each other. I guess that’s not a “manly” thing to do but I’d love it!
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 4 . 3/27
Oh man poor Sam is probably terrified about what is going on.
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 3 . 3/27
Poor Sammy :(
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 2 . 3/27
Holy hedgehog what a great start! This is insanely awesome I love it already
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 1 . 3/26
Haha! What a fun start. Can’t wait for the angst though
reannablue chapter 17 . 12/11/2017
I've read both of your supernatural stories here. Please tell me there are more somewhere? There incredibly well written. I was riveted throughout both. Thankyou for sharing these wonderful stories.
celinenaville chapter 2 . 6/11/2016
Really suspensefull second chapter! I love this:

"There was no question: these 'powers' were more trouble than they were worth. They proved useful only very rarely, and even then they were painful and traumatic. And when they made him lose control of himself, like they just had, they were also pretty humiliating. He had fought, long and hard, to get Dean to accept him as an adult who could take care of himself. Shit like this undermined him, made him feel helpless, and made Dean see him that way."

This is so true. Poor Sam's visions hampered him so much in the first few seasons. The psychological toll of it making him dependent on Dean must have bothered him.
celinenaville chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Haha! Great first chapter. The banter between the brothers is so fun to read. Brought a smile to my face.

And the disembowelment was disgusting.
Cimamango chapter 17 . 5/2/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards: April 2016

This was a very imaginative premise with lots of really good ideas. You have a nice narrative writing style and I can see that you took care to make sure the story flowed for the reader. The story had a storming start that fills the reader with anticipation and the ending did resolve the major plot points, but it seemed to meander a little in the middle and lose it's way a bit. Also, certain plot threads seemed to tail off- for example, the fallout from the preacher being unmasked as a demon. However, overall, I did enjoy this story- thanks so much for writing.
SGAavidreader chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
I just wanted to take a moment before I kept reading, to say what a wonderful story this is. I stumbled on your other Supernatural story HunterKiller and enjoyed it so much I went looking for more you wrote. That is how I ended up here. You did not disappoint with this story. I am only saddened by the fact it appears you only wrote 2! By the way your beta, Hanna Korossy is one of my favorite Supernatural authors also.
BlackIceWitch chapter 17 . 2/20/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards : February 2016

An ambitious story that seemed to lose its way, mainly due to the unnecessary subplots proliferating in the last two-thirds. The introduction of specious antagonists reduced both the psychological horror laid out in the first couple of chapters and subverted the original entity to more mundane threats.

The narrative was clear and ably delivered. Description, dialogue and action were easily imagined, the characterisations gave detailed reasoning and motivations. However, pace and tension were uneven, most often slowed down by unneeded and circuitous internal rambling from the characters. Pace can be effectively controlled by a balance between direct action and thought and the reflections of characters, but should always be in line with the overarching plot – i.e. reflection occurring in a naturalistic downtime for the characters, not in the midst of a crisis scene or its immediate aftermath.

Increasing inconsistencies and inaccuracies between the opening premise and the subsequent assertions and events on both general victims and the protagonists reduced the scale of the story and its intended impact on the reader. The resolutions and character development were difficult to buy for both characters and the period in which the story was set.