Reviews for Disorder
bunnrk chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Just wanted to comment that I have NOT READ this story yet. Not even the 1st sentence. Normally I skip the author's note, I just scanned through yours and somehow I'm actually reading it!

Just 3 paragraph in your author's note & I'm already loving your way with words! Hopefully the story is well written as well, I have no doubt!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Wow. That was just. Wow. Excluding T&S this was the absolute best fanfic I have ever read in my entire life. I don't know if you sold your soul or what for your writing skills but the characterization was scarily spot on and the storyline was just .good.
Colby's girl chapter 17 . 4/7/2014
Spent the weekend reading your two stories instead of working. Your writing is fantastc. Such depth and emotion mixed with action and humour. I look forward to reading more of your stories!
FashionablyHospitable chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Oh.

Oh, FRIDGE.

Prodromal stage indeed.
C. I. Smith chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
Wow... truly incredible. This is one of the best fics- hell one of the best stories- that I've ever read. You have a serious talent, and I hope you write more for this show. The style and voice you use to paint the plot makes me jealous. It's truly one of a kind
lise pretter chapter 17 . 4/21/2013
Wow this was seriously such an amazing story. Well done. Your writing was so so good.
Freya922 chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
That was a totally devastating chapter, dear God! Watching Sam suffer through this horrific illness hurts, as does watching Dean barely cope as the condition worsens. The bit where the demon claimed to be Sam's father was intense... I'd always wondered why that reasonable fear was never voiced on the show. (Well, not yet. I'm a recent Supernatural addict and am only up to early Season 7.) Fantastic chapter!
Freya922 chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
This story has completely floored me. Wonderful characterizations and bone chilling plot. Can't wait to dive into the next chapter...!
SammysTeam chapter 17 . 6/4/2011
So this is the third time in the last year or so that I've been back to read your stories. ;D I absolutely ADORE the way you write. I've never seen a better written Sam and Dean, I don't think. I seriously love the personalities you give them, and I don't know if you're still into Supernatural or not, but I just thought I'd stop by and let you know how awesomely talented you are. ;D
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 17 . 12/26/2010
great last chapter! i really like the way you ended this, all loose ends tied up neatly! great job!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 10 . 12/25/2010
another review! the humor was great in this chapter but the angst was also great!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
wow a lot of angst in this chapter! loved the ending and the whole chapter!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
wow, james is crazy! great chapter! poor sam [
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
wonderful story, can definitley see why it won the award in the 13 days of hurt sammy! yeah that last scene was worrying, hope the boys see that the priest is doing something soon! i loved the sam and dean scenes in this, it was all very in character and heart wrenching!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
wow this was a good chapter! though that priest really really pissed me off! can't wait to see what happens to sam!