Reviews for The Second Sixth Titan
Aaron Ledgers chapter 155 . 6/1/2012
No comment except for this: HOLYYYY FUUUUUCCK! Damn this was good! I never thought I'd ever read a teen titans fanfic that flowed so awesomely! Haha! WOWZERS!
Invisiblegirl16 chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
I love how you added the split-personality (-ish) and mood swing thing, how each element has it's own mood and how her clothes, hair, and eyes change color depending on what element she switches to.
Antisada chapter 155 . 2/14/2011
Hi Brokenwings, not sure if you remember me but I was the guy that won you banner back on the R/S shirne. i wanted to thank you for this story because it lead me to this site and getting invovled in RP. I just found this again after so many years and plan on going back to re-read it. This was an amazing story that you should be nothing but proud of. If you ever decied to write a sequel I will definantly read it.
Betwixt and In-Between chapter 149 . 12/23/2008
O. M. G. You left the fate of Em's life up to a game of thumb war? That's hilarious! Lmfao!
RenLuvProcrastiNation Inc chapter 155 . 3/18/2008
this was the best story i have ever read and i just wanted you to know i draw all my inspiration fromthis story it was absolutely beautiful and i absolutely loved this story i became addictied to it please kepp writing i love you and your stories lol Em ROXS
She'sDaRebel chapter 155 . 11/17/2007
Oh, finally! The most anticipated, ever. Thanks for completing this before you left, was really sweet of you. I know you will prolly never see this review. But this story kicks ass:)
kataang2 chapter 155 . 11/11/2007
This story was so beautiful T_T i cried at the end u should write more stroies like this plz do plzplzpzlzpzlpzlzpzl :}
Zaknafain chapter 155 . 4/19/2007
I've said it once and I'll say it agian, you are amazing.

Zak
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 155 . 4/17/2007
YAY! SHE'S BACK! YOU HAVE TO WRITE A SEQUEL OR SOMETHING! THIS IS TOO GOOD TO END HERE! *laughing and crying* I love your story!
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 154 . 4/17/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! *cries because that was so touching*
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 153 . 4/17/2007
Noo! It's too sad! *cries*
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 152 . 4/17/2007
Aw! So sweet!
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 151 . 4/17/2007
HOORAY! *laugh!* She's okay!
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 150 . 4/17/2007
Poor Em! So did Fire win the thumb war?
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 149 . 4/17/2007
*laugh!* Thumb war! Only you could have thought of that! I thought they were going to fight each other or something! *more laughter* This is a fantastic story! Please write a sequel!