Reviews for Bad Fairy
FaeFolk chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
this is a really good story!
Nyx Wings chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
This is an impressive fic, I must say. The few House/Supernatural crossovers I[ve seen are current. Very unique take on it, having it be way before the evtsn in the show, with little Winchester boys, and a House recently out of med school. I quite liked how you have him as just a nephrologist, he's the brilliant infectious disease guy we know yet. Very cool. And John being all protective..very nice.

Just checked you profile, nice writing on the "We WHo Slash". :D
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Great story, loved how you worked in the Marcase hook! Also your Dr House, wittily acidic was a perfect counterbalance to the dour overpowering John Winchester. Now as for our WeeWinchesters, a sick Sammy is never a good thing and a guilty Dean unable to protect his brother is equally as bad. That Sam had been double whammied with poison and appendicitis was a great twist - loved how the only reason for Sam surviving was because a little loop of bowel betrayed him first. It was fitting how in typical Winchster fashion, post surgery, post Sammy crisis, John whisks them all away from further medical or 'other' scrutiny into the night with that wonderful impala -despite how much House would have loved to have got his hands on it. All together a great read, only pity was that it ended so soon (pout!). Need more from you soon - please.
Wind Wanderer chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Awsome story. No, or so little I did not notice, grammar mistakes, in character and well written. Please do a sequal so the children and Mama Wilson can be involved. I imagin that house would still want the car, who wouldn't?

Also, you would get a lot more reviews if you let anomimus (I know thats not right) reviews.
breezyyy chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I loved this stroy! Amazing job!
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Wow. I don't evenn watch House and I thought this was great!

"A caterpillar of black stitches three inches long marches along his belly"

Such a great image you painted right here.

You must have done a lot of research in order to have explained those suckers so well, because I thought it sounded very thought out.

Great story.
Koanju chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Gratuitous Marcase appearance! I love the fact that a) I'm not the only person to ever watch (and remember) Burning Zone and b) that you managed to link two very disparate fandoms (House and Supernatural) through the thread of fun 'Jeffrey Dean Morgan meet Jeffrey Dean Morgan'-ing. Well done!
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
"Sometimes, life is a horror movie."

Yup. I say this a lot, but I truely mean it when I say that THAT, is one of the best lines I've ever read in a story.

Everytime I read something of yours based on a tv show I've yet to watch it always makes me want to start watching religiously, yet I still never get to it. *sighs* One day.
angela1830 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Great story! You should definitely write a sequel and have it set in the present. That way you can have Wilson and the Ducklings involved.
happycabbage75 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Very nicely done. For bother shows :)
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Fluffy, this is flawless! I adored every word of it. You are automatically in my favorites now. You've nailed each personality here, and I even learned a thing or five about House in the process. This was well-thought out and insanely clever. Crack-smoking crossover? I think not! This is a masterpiece, my dear. I was constantly wondering what the hell was going on, and all your puzzle pieces fit together perfectly. There was a beautiful balance of angst and humor and the details were gorgeous! I am recommending this to everyone I know. You put a lot of work into this story and it shows.

I appreciate your talent. Thank you for sharing,

emily
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
nice.
Surplus Imagination chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Interesting story. I enjoy both shows. You've done a good job with the crossover.

Clever poisoned candy idea. It made me cringe. Thanks for the story!
filan vampire chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Great story! Don't be discouraged by the small number of reviews you have gotten so far. I think it's just that there are way too many Winchester stories going around that we are so spoilt for choices! But I enjoyed the story alot, being an avid fan of both House and Supernatural.

Thanks!
Kerttu chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
*purs with satisfaction*

This is GORGEOUS!

How, pray tell, you do this? Take a pinch from one series, chunk from the other and a gracious serving from the third, mix together and voila - a feast to everyone! How do you manage that? I am in awe here! Seriously!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »