Reviews for Bad Fairy
filan vampire chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Great story! Don't be discouraged by the small number of reviews you have gotten so far. I think it's just that there are way too many Winchester stories going around that we are so spoilt for choices! But I enjoyed the story alot, being an avid fan of both House and Supernatural.

Thanks!
Kerttu chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
*purs with satisfaction*

This is GORGEOUS!

How, pray tell, you do this? Take a pinch from one series, chunk from the other and a gracious serving from the third, mix together and voila - a feast to everyone! How do you manage that? I am in awe here! Seriously!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I totally adored this one! You captured both the Winchesters and the cynicism of Greg House and mixed together in a believable way.

I love House's desire for the car...and Sam getting poisoned...it all just WORKED so right.

Thanks for a great read :)
swenglish chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
WOW this story is amazing! You've got a real talant in writing and the way you write the descriptions and all it feels like I am reading a real book from a famous author. Really really great. You manage to make the characters come alive and I hope that I get to read LOTS more from you very soon. Keep up the good work and keep them hurt/comfort stories coming soon :)
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I like it! You should write a sequel where the boys save House from something supernatural. And have Dean recognize him. I would love to see that.
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3