Reviews for Passing the Days
Intricacy chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Oops. I don't know where that Peter Pan line came in.

I think I'm crazy.

Suffering from the last throes of sleep, maybe.
Intricacy chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I woke up about half an hour ago and read this.

I really started tearing up during the fire scene. Let me tell you something - that almost /never/ happens to me with fanfiction.

You are a freaking goddess.

(I love your Peter Pan stories too by the way )
Angelfly06 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Oh I loved it! Sad but in the good kind of way!
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Gosh, that was angsty. Good, but angsty. I like how differently you've portrayed Mary in all your SG oneshots, it's fascinating.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
That was very powerful and SAD! I love your writing style - come back and write more!
marzoog chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This fic nearly broke my heart. Or, at least, very nearly dented it.

marzoog
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
tragic and bittersweet. the backfiring of a gesture of kindness,

Bye! :) :D

FirestormAngelBlaze
pline chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
aww... that's so sad.. :( very well written though. -applause- I always hope for happy endings but this is good too. Good job!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Wow, that was amazing. I adored it. It was so poignant and sad...the last line was so powerful.

You are an excellent writer. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Appello chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
i loved it...that's so beautiful, and so incredibly sad. Please dont leave it like that- I really hope you have plans to update. You can't just end it like that-it's inhumane...
Katerinarose24 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
This is a gorgeous story, and is incredibly well written. Great Job! Please keep writing!
kitty5roses chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
oh my! You had me close to tears, that is so tragic. But beautifully written. Good Job, i hope you continue on, this plot has so many posbilities and i'd love to see where you take it.

Well done :)
Fredsonetrueluv chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Dickon always was my favorite!

This was very dark, and angsty...but touching.

I love stories about unrequited love...*sigh*

Very good.
Smoltenica chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Fantastic. I love the writing style, and I can see Mary doing something like that... in those days, it would be hard for her to have done anything else. It wasn't a time of choice, and you caught that very well. (Perhaps Dickon burning the garden was a bit... un-Dickonish, but I can certainly see him trashing it.) Brilliant work!
Julianalain chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
How could you be so cruel with they? When they were little it was the most sweetest thing watch them both together... Ok, obviously they wouldn't be like that forever but the way you wrote the fic... It was great, I did love her, as sad as she is. Thank you for the fic.