Reviews for Trick or Treat
dancing elf chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
well done
xNARAx chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
this is hilarious! XD i l love it!
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Ooh, I liked this one, short, to the point and clean. Awesome outfit description but maybe a little longer to describe the creeper shets in the mansion. Specifics, pl0x?
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Sounds like Seto did have it all planned from the beginning, very cunning Kaiba. Got to love it when everyone else is clueless. :D
kluna chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
cute and funny! :D
anaraz chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
nice :)
The Red Lightning chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Mwahahaha... dying of pleasure that was new... haha, ge I got tears in my eyes so damn good... I just love Kaiba in this fic it's something like that I picture him with Jou so damn good XD
Frathworth and Butts chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Ahahahaha! You tease! really hotelly hot hot story. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) XD haha Jou makes me crack up! _ He's such an adorable little pup.. (sighs dreamily)

Jou: HEY! I'm no dog!

Me: Really? I haven't noticed..

Jou: Shaddup ya freackin' lill' midget!

Me: WHAT did you call me! I'M (hits Jou with woolly slipper) NOT (pow) AN (smapp) EFFING (fupp) MIDGET! (smuff)(censored)

Yeah... okey. Hehe, bye! _;
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Haha, only Mokuba understands, and he's much younger... x)
xpancake chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Wow, that was really good ). You might have creeped out a few kids by the misleading rating, but the story was great ).
FireKai chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Hi. Your fic was very good!
Evergreen Wings chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Very adorable, and All Hallows themed! How lovely.
yaoi101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
GREAT STORY!YAY! i found this under an author's favy, Blank Page's, she's a good author as well by the ways, but, 1 itsy bitsy lil suggestion, make sure u put this under rated Teen ... mild yaoi is not K... K is KIDS... 10 YEAR OLDS... JUST BECAUSE I READ YAOI AT 9 1/2 DOES NOT MEAN OTHERS NEED TO...! now it's just awkward...woops...-; By the way, i am currently 16 just so you know... Bye byes now!(do not be fooled by my weird childishness...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*ooh..it lookies like the FMA symbol...**drool...#sweatdrop#*

Luvlubluvlub,

Akira!/Jessy/Y101
Jackiie-ROCKSTARR chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Haha!

Awesomely cute! I don't know why I am reading it and it's almost chrtistmas, but I loved it!

Happy Holidays Cutie!
InsertSomebodyHere chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
X And I get this in the Kid filter. Xo This is M! M! Or at least T!

...Nevertheless it's very good. *heart* Kidnap from the dweeb patrol!