Reviews for Pathways
manchurian chapter 13 . 9/6/2007
lol. chapter 13 is just brillant. just where do you get these ideas from?
libowie chapter 45 . 1/24/2007
I really loved this fic,these were so much fun to read! I understand that the story i wrote 'fairy-tale', is alot like your 'once-upon a time', but i wrote it before i read this.

Thanks so much for writing this, i loved it!

P.S. Do you make up the prompts, or did you find them somewhere?
libowie chapter 40 . 1/24/2007
Aw, I just read 'fresh rain', and now i'm crying, but mostly because it was sweet.

Thank you for writing this, it had gotten my day off to a god start!
libowie chapter 37 . 1/24/2007
'Tea' had a very original ending. I loved it
libowie chapter 36 . 1/24/2007
lol! You managed to take something as serious as burning and make it hilarious. Freakin' hilarious! I like how Appa cares about the group, it seems very Appa-like
libowie chapter 33 . 1/24/2007
OMG! I love your 'family' drabbles. They are so creative! I loved 'father', 'uncle', 'cousins', and 'daughter' so much!
libowie chapter 30 . 1/24/2007
The ending to tolerence was super-funny! I love the Kataang twist. I'm working on reading your drabbles, and i love all of them, but i will be leaving comments on my favorites, or the ones i thought were original.
libowie chapter 12 . 1/23/2007
I ove the story about Guru Patik. It was entertaining, and it also had alot of information and advice for life.
libowie chapter 10 . 1/23/2007
That was sweet, and i liked the way if explained why aang might always act so childish. I also like how you put gyatso in there.
libowie chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
I LOVED the one about Suki! It is sad, yet si true. I remember reading it a while back, and it was one of the things that inspired me to write fan fiction. Thank you so much for writing it!
Spooni chapter 23 . 1/17/2007
Loving these one sentence-ers. This one a little more than your first, probably because it was easier to identify who was doing what with/to/at/for whom.
Your sue hurts my brain chapter 45 . 1/7/2007
Aw, all done? O'well good job all the drabbles were fun to read.(and thankfully you didnt splatter e with a majority of certain pairings) Besides spelling mistakes here and there nothng I can see wrong so, good job and keep writing.
MormonMaiden chapter 45 . 1/5/2007
The alert system is KINDA working...ish...cute drabblets, for the most part. You know which were my favorites! Anything reeking of Kataang...or cabbage...Lots of Cabbages...
dizappearingirl chapter 45 . 1/1/2007
The prompts were fun but the last two were amazing. Pretty much amazing. I love the endings for both of them _ ha ha. Great description of the group we know and love so well!
awhnuh chapter 45 . 12/31/2006
I'm sad to see this come to an end. I've liked being able to come home and read one of these. Well, everything must coem to an end sometime, right? :3

I loved the 100 Years one. I thought that was pretty much amazing. Fantastic writing.