Reviews for Bliss
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Absolutely beautiful story! I loved the progression of Edmund's views as he grew and changed (as well as the explanation the earlier scenes gave to his character in LWW).

Wonderfully written, and, of course, the Peter and Edmund brotherly love bits were just the best (and made me smile like crazy!).

I don't even care that it's been almost eight years since you wrote this. It was worth the read and DEFINITELY worth the review!
Amy chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
This has to be the best Edmund piece ever!
Voronwen chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Oh, my goodness, this is just heart-stoppingly beautiful.

What a lovely, lovely series of vignettes about Edmund's life, his fall, and his redemption.

Yes, bliss is love.

Thank you so very much for writing this, for posting this. I wish I'd found it sooner, but it was exactly what I needed to read tonight.

Bless you for sharing this.

Well done!
rosebudmelissa chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is so beautiful, it made me tear up. It is such wonderful collection of snapshots of Edmund's life, and each of them adds to the rest.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Ah, true. It's love and nothing more, nothing less. I really love this. Wonderful fic!
Rayven49 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was lovely. I adored the development as Edmund aged. I also liked how Edmund's changing was largely due to Peter's neglect, which is not something I had considered in any depth before. Do you have a companion piece that shows this from Peter's POV? I wonder what he was thinking when he was avoiding Edmund at boarding school.
I also liked how vulnerable the two brothers were at their reunion. It was very tender and sweet.
Lovely writing!
Yours,
Rayven
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Beautiful. I love how Edmund's conceptions of bliss continue to change as he experiences different events throughout his life. Very insightful.

Sapphireswimming
marble-fire chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
No words, this is just too great XD loved it :D
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Amazing, I love Edmund as a child growing up :)
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
That. Was. Beautiful.

I really like the style. The different ways of defining bliss made it extremely beautiful. It was amazingly insightful.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Kamakaze Kheri chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I love how this story stretches across time, really. You don't often get to read stories about the Pevensies when they're younger, so I really enjoyed the earlier parts of the story (I liked all of it, really). And I really liked the formatting and how each section ended with what bliss means to Edmund at that age. Thanks for a great read :)
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Beautiful story! Love the reoccurring theme of bliss! Great look at the stages of Edmund's life. D
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That was just... excellent. So well written. So... brilliant! I love it to pieces!
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
That was a great story. You could feel as well as see how Edmond changed throughout it.
snowstargirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2009