Reviews for Hall 'O Weenies
gleamfang chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Thanks for the character list. I got a little lost there. Can't believe I missed Seifer and gang being from Pokemon... Fail...

Cheers

Keep Writing
Estarla chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
*busts out in hysterical laughter and gets confused look from brother* that really happened...I was laughing SO hard! General Caraway...Snake...? SO funny! FAVS!
IronicEnding chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Alright

I'll admit that i held quite a few reservations before i even started reading this story.

I mean the title and summary had me thinking just what madness awaited me on the other side, and that probably is why i clicked in the first place.

I will tell you right up front. I was happily and pleasantly surprsied by the nice flow of it all that went through.

The first thing that caught my attention right awayt was how you related the older ff7 cast to the more current one. Whats wierd is that it seems even somewhat plausable *if you squint your eye sthough* so i applaud you on that.

You caught Squall very much in character by having him worry over this wedding as it if were a funeral. I quite liked that line as it just seemed to fit.

Now the parade of costumes that you had running through this fiction was almost like an interesting game that had me wondering if i could guess just who they were. Im not sure if you intended it to be tha tway, but it made the fiction even more enjoyable. you deserve more applause for this.

Moving on we get to the point were Squall has to relate his news to everyone. My only qualm with this is the use of 'dearly'. It just doesnt sound like something the guy would say, but thats my opinion which as history has shown...doesnt account for much.

I was a bit surprised to see that Caraway didnt give squall the 'im going to kill you look' while shaking his hand, but i think it makes sense. Without Squall...Carawy wouldnt have his daughter back anymore. I guess there is an appreciation and understanding to it.

While i imagine this was more or a lighthearted chapter, you did cover some pretty good points. I rather enjoyed this story and hope that you will consider writing more Squinoas in the future. Best regards. :-)
Hanako Tsukiyama chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
lol! Amusing! Id the part about Squall being related to Denzel true? O.O
AngelWings chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Cloud and Tifa part ruined the story for me.:(
Wolfdog Girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Ha! Did Seifer, Fujin, and Raijin lose a bet or something? Because they don't seem like the type of people that like Pokemon! I couldn't figure out who some of them were til I read the list at the bottom. It was really funny, Great job!
cheerlygal chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Wow, I cant Squall and Rinoa dressing up as Cloud and Tifa! LOL. The others are plain funny...poor Angelo being forced dress.

Good piece of work! Hope to see more of it soon!