Reviews for Bring Me To life
Artscapades chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Oh wow this is another amazing piece, I love the repetition of the feeling real at the end.
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I get it, but I don't at the same time.

It was nice. and sad, at the least. Good job!
Regretting Crimson chapter 1 . 9/22/2007

terrific story- loved it completely

you no wat was weird?

i was listening to 'Bring Me To Life' by Evanesence

weird, eh?
Me Myself and I and Us and chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
*cheers* YEAH!
Landlady of the Universe chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I like this. It's nice to see a different take on things once in a while, even if it is mildly depressing (that I don't have the ability to create my own Jareth P).
orientalbunny chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Thank you FM for your feedback! I didn't have an email address to respond back to your review so I'm leaving it here, hoping you'll see it. I appreciate the feedback. I tend to not realize what tense I'm using when I write, it has been quite a bad habit of mine growing up. I shall endeavor to improve my mechanics - thank you again for reading and much love for reviewing!

~ orientalbunny
FM chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
This is very good but you need to watch your tenses. You slip from present to past tense often and it's distracting. But great idea, overall. Very powerful emotions.
Spitfire21 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I'm a fan of "Faith Enduring" and decided to pop on by to see what other masterpieces you have penned.

I've got to say, it's sad to see such a high quality story as this not get as many reviews as it should.

With that being said, I love how this story just oozed emotional turbidity. Yes, there's romance, but there's so much more - it's about the self, discovery, possibility, the old, the new, choices and unresolved endings - everything that makes life hard, but simultaneously exciting and wonderful.

And that's what this fic is, wonderful.

I hope you continue to write and regale us. I look forward to anything else you deign to share.
Operamuse chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Hmm, I like your interpretation of what happened afer the Labyrinth. You really captured the way I think Jareth and Sarah would feel about eachother. Great job!
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Ooh… *shiver*

"Bring Me to Life" - that so works and you know it! hehe...

** "She could deal with him so much better when he was strong, when he was arrogant."

** "…she could feel her barriers breaking and that was never a good thing. Not now. Not anymore. It was much easier if they were angry with each other."

- She is awfully nasty to her creation, ignoring him and the like, ain't she? Can we say “Frankenstein” flashbacks? Gave the monster life, but didn’t want to deal with it afterwards, afraid of the power she now possesses, afraid of what her creature could do, afraid of losing control?

- And, as you point out…

"…she wished she could see...anything as evidence that behind the lust, there was a man. A friend."

- That’s one reason why she didn’t want to let him in, because she was afraid that this would never happen.

“I didn’t - I didn’t know I could do that,” she whispered.

- *shakes head* Still denying her power?

“But it wasn’t her fault! Damn it, it wasn’t her fault!”

- Oh, really? So, it was someone else that just thought all that up, it was someone else that said “you have no power over me”, it was someone else that just couldn’t let go? Whether she intended to or not, it’s done. She –has- to deal with it. Perhaps next time she’ll think upon the consequences before doing something like this again.

"...reminded her of a junkie..." ( I got so giddy when I saw this. *squee!* )

'Cause, when you get down to it, no matter how many faces or personalities we paint for Jareth, or for any man, isn't this what it’s all about? At the "be all, end all", isn't this what we women want - a man that's addicted to us?

- And that's why...

" And that fine line she had agonized over drifted away like a sigh.” “Another day, she would think about it some other day... for now... tonight…"

What can I say? You write such good things. I love to analyze good things.