Reviews for Code Lyoko E 109: There Goes the Neighborhood
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I was Expecting one of the Lyoko Warriors to say "I thou you worked for 'Queen Aelita'"
Sithking Zero chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
So, it's XANA once again.

Just one problem: I thought that Aelita deleted the profiles for the Kankrelots and Bloks in order to create the Milly/Tamiya hybred monster o'Doom thing back in the "Pets" series, yet you have Kankrelots making their return appearence. What's up with that?
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
You call lifting a chunk of the city and planning to drop it on Yumi is a giant mess? Meh, after trying to drag the moon into the planet this attack wasn't that big a mess. Although I have more to come, and the really big mess will be an unexpected twist! Mwahahahahahaha! I wonder how Sissi will act on Earth...
ZeriamTheRedCathedralSpire chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Yes! I finally figured out how to conquer the world! I will change all people on the planet into Tamaguchi!

Ok, just like I suspect you made a great job again.

The second attack was realy something, strong, dengerous and ingenious.

After your prievious chapter I was wonder what will happen with Sissi after the Queen Aelita's lost with Xana, now I know...

Battle after battle can be really exhausting, but Xana's ideas for attacks makes truly hell on earth.

Tell me that was, that bigger mess that was mentioned before?

Or you have something else on mind?

(don't take this question for disappointment, I just used to unecspected twist in your story)

I hope your next chapter will be as smashing as always.

Ok! Now I have to try out my plan, tremble universe!

See ya.
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
another great one good luck with the next one.

KnightX